Votes: 45 19.6%
  • Civ:4

Votes: 129 56.1%
  • Civ:5

Votes: 47 20.4%

• Total voters

Ahovking

Cyber Nations
i havent been playing Civilzation for months since i played civ:5 i just lost interest in the game.... well now my interest is growing back and i am going to start playing the game but i want to know which game do u think is the best so i can play that Civ game

1. Civ:1
  2. Civ:2
  3. Civ:3
  4. Civ:4
  5. Civ:5

Civ4, but I mod it. The last time I played a Civ game that wasn't testing out some concepts was at least two years ago.

Now, it's definitely been Civ 5. But I've played countless hours of Civ III in my life.

As of now, the only Civ game I play is Civ V.

But in total amount of time wasted (i.e. I played the most), it would be CivIV.

I highly recommend both.

CivIII by far. My favourite game ever.

Lately I've been playing a lot of Civ5 which is still a good game, despite the endless hordes of naysayers. But with the exception of Civ1, I've played them all far too much. Overall Civ4 was probably my favorite of the series, but Civ5 is growing on me more and more each day. :D

Civ IV, but I'm playing Civ V now that I have it

Civ IV, but I miss Civ III a bit. If it didn't have some of the stupid requirements (31 civ limit, 5 culture groups, etc.) then it'd be the best.

Civ IV, but I miss Civ III a bit. If it didn't have some of the stupid requirements (31 civ limit, 5 culture groups, etc.) then it'd be the best.

Yea, these do hold it back but I just love the game, and I can't get into CivIV or CiV like I can with III.

Civ 3, paws down. Never cared much for Civ 4 and didn't try Civ 5 yet.

4. I haven't played 3 since 4 came out. I tried to go back to 2 a bit last year, but couldn't get into it. I can't find my copy of 1. Haven't bought 5 because I haven't liked what people say about it.

I'm a civ 3 fan - I've tried civ 4 and it's ok. I've not even played civ 5 yet but I keep meaning to get a copy, just as soon as I wrap up my current civ 3 game...

Civ2 mostly, although, after finally actually playing Civ4 BTS last fall I have NOT felt any urge to play Civ again yet (and most certainly not Civ4). Definitely not as great of a game as everyone said it would be.

I have not really played Civ3 yet.

I sometimes play Civ IV, but not any of the others - Last time I played Civ III was I think in March. I'm thinking of going back to Colonization (1994 version).

4. I haven't played 3 since 4 came out. I tried to go back to 2 a bit last year, but couldn't get into it. I can't find my copy of 1. Haven't bought 5 because I haven't liked what people say about it.

Isn't Civ I freeware now?

I mostly play civ iv but I spend more time on CFC than playing the game (a given).

I sometimes play Civ IV, but not any of the others - Last time I played Civ III was I think in March. I'm thinking of going back to Colonization (1994 version).

Isn't Civ I freeware now?

I'm told that's not a legitimate designation :dunno:

People still play Civ?

(Civ III by far the one I played the most though)

Top Bottom