Norway was punished by God because we're fag-enablers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheetah

Deity
Or so says Westboro Baptist Church. :crazyeye:

Westboro Baptist Church said:
NORWAY MUST REPENT OR PERISH! WBC WILL PICKET THE FUNERALS OF THE NORWAY DEAD TO WARN THE LIVING: THEY DIED FOR YOUR SINS!
Norway made being a fag legal in 1972, and passed laws for fags to marry and adopt children in 2008. Did you think God would wink at that in-your-face sin forever? No! He sent the killer to slaughter 75+ of your children and citizens. It doesn't matter what stripes Anders Breivik has or what you do to him now; God formed him and appointed him to punish Norway.

"The LORD'S voice crieth unto the city, & the man of wisdom shall see thy name: hear ye the rod, & who hath appointed it.” Mic. 6:9
Will you hear the rod, Norway PM Jens Stoltenberg, Oslo Mayor Fabian Stang, Norway King Harald V – and Him that appointed it? Will you repent and put away your proud sin? Or will you go the way of doomed USA, waxing worse in your sin, lifting up your middle finger to God – and perish? Obey God! Calling yourself “liberal” or “tolerant” gives you no pass!

Right... They're actually threatening to come to Norway to protest at funerals?

This article at NRK only presents Norwegian readers with an introduction to WBC (Most Norwegians have never heard of them) and what they've said, and also a comment from the police:
– If they actually go through with what they're threatening to do, then I can only say that that is one of the world's worst ideas at the moment, says Johan Fredriksen, chief of staff at Oslo Police District to NRK.no.

Fredriksen has no knowledge about this group of Christian fanatics, but says that he hope they'll moderate themselves.

– Normal, thinking humans don't think like that. I don't think they deserve any more attention. These statements confirm that humans are the world's most complex construction. This is far removed from any kind of sanity, and we find it difficult to understand it, continues Fredriksen.

– Does the police take the threats seriously?

– The police has to take everything seriously, but this is something I actually find difficult to take seriously. If it actually happens, then we will of course be able to deal with it, Fredriksen confirms.

I completely doubt that WBO will come over here to demonstrate at funerals, but if they actually do, here's how it will play out:

1. They spend lots of money to travel to Norway.
2. If there is some kind of law against the idiocy WBO intends to commit, they'll probably not be granted access to enter Norway.
3. If there aren't any laws like that, they'll at least have to document that they each have 2000 Nok ($370 USD) in funds for each day they intend to stay in Norway. That's a funny little law to make sure everyone who comes to Norway have enough money to live, but it's only really enforced when we want to keep out people we expect are only here to cause trouble (hooligans, East-European criminals, foreign prostitutes, etc.).
4. If they actually are allowed to come into Norway, they'll probably find some anti-demonstrations as soon as they're in the airport.
5. If they actually show up at any funeral, they'll be surrounded by some tens of thousand people telling them how completely insane they are.

But really, there's some serious lack of judgment in that cult... :shake:

Well, homosexuality is a sin. So sayeth God. Therefore, thou must pay for thine sin.

That's what all the Christians tell me, anyway...

If God is inflicting your country with Westboro Baptist Church, then you have really displeased God somewhere along the way.

It's the Westboro Baptist Church. They're the best trolls on the planet.

I want to see the WBC attempt this, and the aftermath

:popcorn:

It is not a sin, homosexual acts are. This church is crazy, judgement comes with death.

Lol...so homosexuals never ever commit homosexual acts.:lol:

Looks like WBC is just passing judgement on it's most hated group quite nicely, much like other more "mainstream" Christians are often seen doing in public.

I really hope one day people will wake up and realize what a waste of time religion really is.

"The LORD'S voice crieth unto the city, & the man of wisdom shall see thy name: hear ye the rod, & who hath appointed it.” Mic. 6:9
A lord with a rod crying out to a man of wisdom? Sounds kind of homoerotic to me.

It is not a sin, homosexual acts are. This church is crazy, judgement comes with death.
There are Catholics who are perfectly comfortable being gay.
The WBC act about as Christian as the Norwegian lunatic gunman terrorist
Lol...so homosexuals never ever commit homosexual acts.:lol:

Looks like WBC is just passing judgement on it's most hated group quite nicely, much like other more "mainstream" Christians are often seen doing in public.

I really hope one day people will wake up and realize what a waste of time religion really is.
Did you realize religion is a waste of time during a good trip or a bad trip?
:)

Funny then that the most famous Norwegian terrorist has gone to pride festivals and had a homo friendly blog.

Anyway, we are not in a position where we can pick and choose our partners. That's why we have to ensure that we influence other culturally conservatives to take our anti-racist pro-homosexual, pro-Israeli line of thought. When this direction has been taken we can take it to the next level. - the terrorist

Did you realize religion is a waste of time during a good trip or a bad trip?
:)

Come again? Surely you see what a waste of time it is, no?

It's a badge of honour to join the exclusive group of people the WBC hate, also know as "the rest of the world".

Damn Westboro Baptists. I would hardly be surprised if some Norwegians went viking on 'em.

Someday WBC is going to "jump the shark" or the fridge, if you prefer.

"5$ per person an hour for quality religious fundamentalist protest. We do gay marriages, political rallies, and birthday parties."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom