• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

v10.4 : border distance for Stonehenge doesn't work

I started a game, placed the Stonehenge in my capital, and the borders expanded. Could you attach a zip file containing these things?

• Savegame of soon (1-10 turns) before Stonehenge completes.
  • /Mods folder
  • /ModUserData folder
  • /Cache folder

Don't have a save, sorry, not even auto before the completion. :( Do have other things, you want them anyway?

Sorry for trouble, in v9.4 it expanded normally so I though you might have forgotten something. :blush:

Edit: well, attached anyway. Savegame shows that Paris has not expanded even though Stonehenge in built. Hope it helps, sorry for the added work. Would pay for a beer but you're half the world away. ;)

Attachments

• Zip for Thal.rar
    7.2 MB · Views: 61
It did work for me in V104, so it could be an irregular sort of bug.

I had similar with 10.6.2 (I think) Built Stonehenge, didn't get borders. When coming back to the game the next day, 100 turns later, loading a save, voila, borders expanded!

Though in this same game, all puppets went to 1 pop, and no pop was working anything, so puppets were stuck frozen dead at 1 pop. So might be totally corrupted save due to unforeseen consequences. Maybe updated mod mid-game, not sure anymore.

Sorry that I can't be any more specific.

Top Bottom