I need schoold in this game.....

DeXteR_

Chieftain
hey guys. anyone here want to play a noob of noobs and teach me lil bout this game in game. I find it quicker learning playing with people online (and comunicate via teamspeak).
so ya if anyone willing or wants to teach me in game. give me a shout anytime. Im always online gameing. PEACE

DeXteR

I'm in europe, which is 6 hours later than you. So Noon at you is 6pm at my time.

My name is Theov at teamspeak.
Another very good way to get schooled is to post a few save games of your empire.
Post one where you have made your 5th city for example.

I'm in europe, which is 6 hours later than you. So Noon at you is 6pm at my time.

Another very good way to get schooled is to post a few save games of your empire.

cool. mine is DeXteR on TS. im just doen some more reading about game. lol as for posting saved games of my empire well lets just say i really suck. my city goes in civil unrest and im lost to figure how to calm them. havent even got close to builing an empire.

well I sit ina teamspeak channle called T2K.info all are welcome to come. just connect to (T2K.info) or if theres a TS server u use let me know. Thanks for the advice dude. ima try game on the Regent setting. and start from there.

I don't use one server, I'll be there tmr evening, afternoon your time (6h later here).
Pm me, I'll Pm you.

sounds good. getten the hang of the game a little but damn. seems like i play for hours and it all goes down hill .lol. but anyway. I am always sitting in that TS server. see ya then.And be ready for alot of questions. :D
(That TS server is a clan in SOF I was in and is no problem for fellow gamers to use, they very friendly peeps)

Heloow. Hoos it gooing?
Looks better, but too much room between Rome and Antium - and too much room for the other cities 2.
12 tiles for Rome (or another city) is enough, so where Antium is, that patch of land can have another city. A city only needs half it's tiles. Just like that piece of land of Veii... could hold another city there too. SEA TILES COUNT!!
You're leaving 3 tiles in between. 2 is often enough if you go north south too.

But ehm... you said you have the Conquests installed? In your civilopedia (CTR-c) it says that republic is 1/3/4 in unit support, but your unit support is 0. I don't get it.
In despotism units in cities make unhappy people content. (2 smiley faces max) but in republic that doesn't work.
So 50 units is waaaaay to many if you're not at full scale war, that's why you're stuck without moneys or science. F1 or F3 and you'll see that the military is crippling you.
You can trade for some French wines. (for your spices) So you have more happy people = you need less luxury slider = more money = PROFIT!
I'd make a boat if I were you and see who's blue and teal. I'd also build a boat to ship some of that military to the French, to take their lands.
All my ing aside, you're doing quite well for a total noob. Well done.

Talk to you tmr.

Top Bottom