Turkey by Dumanios

Dumanios

MLG
This is the Ottomans, essentially. In the ancient and classical eras, the Ottomans are represented by various Turkish groups. From the Medieval to the early industrial era, they are the Ottoman Empire. Afterward, they are the Republic of Turkey.

Spoiler :
Row 1: Settler, Medieval Worker, Scout, Explorer, Warrior
Row 2: Swordsman, Axeman, Maceman, Spearman, Pikeman
Row 3: Janissary, Rifleman, Grenadier, Anti-Tank, Infantry
Row 4: SAM Infantry, Marine, Paratrooper, Mech Infantry, Archer
Row 5: Longbowman, Crossbowman, Chariot, Horse Archer, Knight
Row 6: Cuirassier, Cavalry, War Elephant, Tank, Modern Armour
Row 7: Cannon, Machine Gun, Mobile Artillery, Caravel, Frigate
Row 8: Jet Fighter

UU is only changed graphically, UB unchanged.

Become a Sultan here.

Credits
Spoiler :
Medieval Worker: Bakuel's Ottoman Worker

Explorer: The Capo's Piri Reis

Swordsman, Axeman, Spearman, Archer, Chariot, Horse Archer: Bakuel's Ancient Turks

Maceman, Pikeman, Longbowman, Crossbowman, Knight: Bakuel's Medieval Ottomans

Janissary: Bakuel's Renaissance Ottomans

Rifleman, Grenadier, Cavalry: The Capo's Industrial Ottomans

Cannon: Bakuel's Grand Bombard

Anti-Tank, Marine, Machine Gun: Coffee Junkie's Ottomans

Tank: SnafusSmith's Tank pack

Modern Armour, Caravel, Frigate, SAM Infantry, Paratrooper, Mobile Artillery: Variatas Delactat

Infantry: Charle88 WWI Ottomans

Comments, Criticisms, Advice, Etc, accepted.

turk came in middle medievals in the area of kazakhstan but they werent a country they were mostly mercenaries and then they attacked byzantium in late medieval and made their first seljuc country.before this they were just trides in mongolia and if u see a modern turk u can understand that he is mongolian only from his appearence

Yes, ancient Turks weren't really united, but neither were the Celts and Native Americans, and the Chinese, Greeks, and Indians weren't united for periods of time, either. Yes, I know that many Greeks don't like the Ottoman Empire for being one of the empires that occupied the area(along with the Romans and the Crusaders), but Bakuel made some very good Turkish units, and I prefer using them rather than using an odd mixture of Hittite, Judean, Artaxiad, and Greek units.

thats a very different thing.greeks were united but each city were autonomous.ancient greeks said that they were one because they had same blood ,same ancestors,same religion,same languarge and same culture.turks are a very different thing.u have to understand that except mediteranean china and japan(dont know about america)all the others part of the world was just barbarians.they werent even nations.tuks are just some mongolian people who gathered together and moved southwest to find better lands.they firstly found jobs and lived in kazankhsatn but then they attacked byzantium and thanks to a byzantine king that wanted to take the throne for hmself and the fact that byzantine army was half filled with mercenaries between 1000-1400 they lost

As in, I made a post but saw that the post was incorrect and as such i replaced it with that message. I can't actually delete it(only moderators/admins can), but I can still edit it to say that.

Update

I used CoffeeJunkie's Modern Turkish units to replace the other Modern Turkish units of his.

Top Bottom