Just For Fun

Tholish

Emperor
This is a mod I made just for my personal enjoyment.
I just threw together a bunch of stuff I liked. Not a lot of programming, just XML.

First, I just made up compleely new civilizations and leaders, all totally fictional. The leaderheads are various obscure ones I selected, but they make it a pretty big download. Then I renamed all the wonders so they would match a fictional world. I used an old mod Alternate Religions and another one for new sounding city names. I used a sea terrain mod I liked, and made some of the terrain always snow covered from RTW.

I kept the regular tech tree, but expanded on it in special ways. I fitted in the techs and units unique to the Charlemagne mod, the captive sacrifice system from the Mesoamerica mod, and a bunch of FfH units. Also the corporations from Crossroads (renamed) as well as the land pirates.

The civics are different, just take a look.

In variouis empty spaces on the tech tree I filled these Magic related techs. There are dimension rifts here and there and waves of Goblins are always coming out of nowhere.

If you pursue that path you can bring in all kinds of Dragons and stuff, just in time to do battle with Tanks.

But if you are lucky you can take a shortcut past the modern era to the future. There you have all this futuristic stuff and a different spaceship race.

http://www.atomicgamer.com/file.php?id=94006

About to download and try this out. From the description it reminds me of the RPG Arcanum - magic vs tech.

Downloading it, gonna give this one a go. Had some similar ideas myself, actually. Not exactly the same, but still...

Sounds good, I'll get back to you once I've played it a bit :goodjob:

EDIT: Looks good, got it downloaded 100% - I'll post back a playthrough or something if I get around to it :)

Top Bottom