Paladin Artillery Unit

SK138

Warlord
I started to create a model of a Paladin Artillery Unit. It's my first real attempt at a 3D model of pretty much anything. Depending on what you think, I will maybe improve it a bit or just give it to someone else who would like to work on it. It is made in Rhino.

Tell me what you think!

ok 2 things mate

the pic don't show up and this is the wrong forum for previews.

unless i'm faster then the upload

I hear Zulu coming ;)

BTW, a very nice model, I am looking forwarf to the unit

Yes good model
This thread has been here for allmost a hour Zulu must be getting old

Its like in those old westerns....

*A dry dusty day in the town of Unito Graphico in Fanatika*

tumbleweed blows by....

Scared peasents run for cover

Shutters and slammed shut all over town

Priests reading holy verses...

Nothing moves or stirs...Except a voice on the wind...

"WwwwRrrrroonnnnnggg FFfffOoorrRuMM!!!"

Zulu is coming!

You might want to use a slightly lighter green for the body, it seems dark. :)

Originally posted by Sa~Craig
right lets send a search party to look for him

I too am worried with out Zulu madness would be sure to follow. Newbies would run wild with out any fear of reprizal.

ZULU!!!!! Where are you :cry:

I guess this thread will eventually be moved, where am I supposed to post this? Also, how do I make explosions come out of the barrel on the gun and put civ specific colors on?

Originally posted by SK138
I guess this thread will eventually be moved, where am I supposed to post this? Also, how do I make explosions come out of the barrel on the gun and put civ specific colors on?

Well for explosions you can use your 3d program or ad it in after in a image program of some kind. As for civ Colors use the 3d program and make them blue the computer sill do the rest in game (anyweres fine but try to make it look like it would realy be there in life).

Top Bottom