Coinage PERMANENTLY consumes Gold and Silver?

AndarielHalo

Prince
Coinage consumes all gold and silver you have. But after I shift to another civic, I STILL have no gold and silver. I can still trade it, but NONE of my cities register having it; I can't build ANY building that requires Gold or Silver

What the hell is this and how do I fix it. I tried removing the Gold and Silver consumption part of Coinage, but it's still sucking up my gold and silver in game.

Do you have Resource Depletion On in the BUG or Start Game Options menus?

That's what it sounds like.

JosEPh

Do you have Resource Depletion On in the BUG or Start Game Options menus?

That's what it sounds like.

JosEPh

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I still have gold mines, can still trade gold and silver, NONE OF MY CITIES REGISTER AS HAVING ANY GOLD for guild halls or jewelries and such

D= what do I doooo then?! Remove the Gold requirements of every future building until it's fixed?

AH,
You will probably need to go thru the XML file for Civics and compare what Coinage does now vs (if you still have it) the 1.75c version. Revert back to the 1.75c settings.

It's almost the end of October. Afforess stated he would have some info and possibly the finished 1.76 by September. Please consider this, even os79 is "burned out" on this mod. And he was/is Afforess' biggest Fan.

Aff stopped in on the 28th but didn't post. Maybe he was checking the Bug thread Mattygerst posted. BUT, most likely it was in the "Other Games" forum to check on Minecraft which he is also Modding. To be brutally honest, Afforess is showing the same symptoms of Burn Out as Zappara did when he walked away from Rise of Mankind.

I hope I'm wrong. But this mod isn't going to go any further unless someone else picks up the reins and takes control.

It makes me truly sad to post this. :(

JosEPh

It's almost the end of October. Afforess stated he would have some info and possibly the finished 1.76 by September. Please consider this, even os79 is "burned out" on this mod. And he was/is Afforess' biggest Fan.

Aff stopped in on the 28th but didn't post. Maybe he was checking the Bug thread Mattygerst posted. BUT, most likely it was in the "Other Games" forum to check on Minecraft which he is also Modding. To be brutally honest, Afforess is showing the same symptoms of Burn Out as Zappara did when he walked away from Rise of Mankind.

I hope I'm wrong. But this mod isn't going to go any further unless someone else picks up the reins and takes control.

It makes me truly sad to post this. :(

JosEPh

And now you made me sad too ... Please someone work on this mod, I don't want more content there is already so much, I want bug fixing, balancing and most important speed improvements because the late game really takes forever.

BEST MOD EVER THOUGH!

Top Bottom