Cities with No Overlap by Irrigation

Pounder

Phaethon was here
I finally decided to move all my cities over to a larger file so they could be adjusted not to be overlapped by Irrigation and so they would not cover rivers that flow to the south of them.

This also gave me the chance to touch up a few things I didn't like in the cities.

I started with the cities that I currently use in my game. Some of these cities are originally mine. The early mesoamerican and the Far East are Goldfool's, and the Celtic towns are something I worked on with Huayna Capac357.

Here is a preview of the ones I have done so far.

Edit Feb 19, 2012: Posted alternate larger european 4th era, download and preview on Post #10 below.

Attachments

• AMERWALL.PCX
    42.6 KB · Views: 235
  • ASIANWALL.pcx
    33.6 KB · Views: 183
  • MIDEASTWALL.PCX
    30.9 KB · Views: 170
  • rEURO.PCX
    85.6 KB · Views: 284
  • rASIAN.PCX
    86.3 KB · Views: 199
  • ramer.PCX
    105.7 KB · Views: 206
  • Eurowall.pcx
    31.6 KB · Views: 226
  • rmideast.PCX
    90.6 KB · Views: 190
  • ROMANWALL.PCX
    27.2 KB · Views: 157
  • rROMAN.PCX
    86 KB · Views: 193
I love those... I've been away for a bit so I just found the thread. Kudos.

I'm looking for the templates you made, those that avoid overlapping... where can I find them?

They are very nice and looks very... European! I like them. Is era 4 meant to be modern, or is the scenario ancient/Medieval only? If era 4 is modern, then maybe a modern building or two could be added? (Without replacing any of the houses in era 3). Era 4 looks great as it is, too.

I like these. very nice.

I am just playing around sort of combining stico's cities with mine, just trying to see if I can come up with some transitional era ideas.

Sometimes old buildings don't go away and sometimes previous buildings had more advanced architecture than later buildings.

I checked with stico and he gave me permissions to post a preview and ask for feedback.

So, any thoughts or is this off base.

Top Bottom