RIOT Redux Beta

WEU
USSR
Hegemony

Yugoslavia
USSR
Hegemony

Game starts tomorrow. If I don't get all the slots filled, I'll think of something.

No Captain Trips? :(

me
DB Corp
DC Corp

Can I still be a new nation like you said? If so I'll take the rest of Central America.

Can I still be a new nation like you said? If so I'll take the rest of Central America.

Not in the Beta (in the regular game you can).

Dos Taco is pretty much the same.

Okay.

Western Europe
Spain
Khitan

Well, I have 8 players which is just enough for what I have in mind. So, unless someone joins in....the next five minutes. Game starts in a bit.

Orders due November 29th at 5:00 PM Eastern.

Pre-Game Setup​

Each player has 50k LPs to spend. Read the rules to determine how to spend it. This is the ONLY 50k you get to spend. The rest of the game will be you using the assets you bought. Suitcase Nukes must be inserted into enemy territory THIS turn.

Spoiler :

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Several nations have formed an union and now, there are eight major powers.

The American Federation controls most of North America, half of South America, and has a large colony in West Africa along with a colony in Asia.

Yugoslavia annexed Liberia and controls Central Europe, the Balkans, half of Eastern Europe, Tunisia, and controls the other half of South America.

Japan controls their Home Islands and parts of Central America.

Egypt controls Egypt, Sudan, parts of Ethiopia, and Somalia. They also control Australia, a large part of Iran, Madagascar, the Caribbean, Kuwait, and Ireland.

Spain controls half of Italy, Iberia, a large chunk of North Africa, and sub-Saharan Africa.

The Western European Union merged with the USSR.

Khitan annexed the Central African Republic.

The Bahamas and India formed a union.

Can you let us who is who?

Can you let us who is who?

Redspy: WEU (Orange)
Omega: Japan (Light Purple)
Mosher: Yugoslavia (Red)
Gem: Khitan (Brown)
AA: Egypt (Pink)
Celt: AmFed (Green)
Tyo: Spain (Purple)
Best: Bahamas (Gray)

Error on the Map: Vancouver Island and Baja California belong to Egypt.

Top Bottom