TSG23 Results and Congratulations

leif erikson

Game of the Month Fanatic
Administrator
GOTM Staff
Supporter
A list of the submissions for this game is assembled here. The list is compiled by date and also by score.

First place :trophy: goes to tommynt with a 1260 AD Diplomatic victory. :bowdown:

Second place :trophy2nd: goes to DaveMcW with a 1400 AD Diplomatic victory while :trophy3rd: goes to Tabarnak with a 1575 AD Diplomatic win. :xmascheers:

Special mention for JungleIII who came in first in score by a wide margin. :snowgrin:

Congratulations to the trophy winners and :thanx: to all who played the game and participated in the discussions. :santa2:

Please help us out by using the upload system for your results as we need to exercise it some more. Special thanks to AlanH for teaching me how to compiling results and checking on me. :thanx:

I have to congrats Dave for a better time and also a faster finish in term of hours played :goodjob:

I have documented evidence that my game took 7 hours. I guess running a video capture program in the background confuses the clock.

Yes i'm awared of your video. I watched some mins and i laughed when i saw your scout dancing back and forth to not let a barb camp spawning near the coast :lol: I also want to make some of these videos in the future.

Playing time showed is always shorter than the true playing time. I probably took much longer than the time shown as well.

I found DaveMcW's video a great learning experience. Next time could you add some comments in it describing what you are doing and why ? Maybe also a general comment on the forum ?
For example it's only from reading Tabarnak's comment that I understand the strange scout dance ! I also wondered a while why you refused declarations of friendship.

Thanks anyway.

Top Bottom