How do I avoid dating Reptilian girls.

magellenproject

Chieftain
I dont think I have ever met a girl who is on my wavelength in my entire life, all the girls I've ever met have seemed to be "wrong" on some level that I would have to go at
lengths to describe.
Like a deep-rooted sense of incompatibility.

All the girls I've met, its almost like they have been following a script, like they aren't acting in a way I would puport as "natural".
I mean I was diagnosed as having Aspergers Syndrome, but (and this take some courage on my part) I dont feel I ever really had it, I feel I was misdiagnosed as having aspergers as way of drawing attention away from myself, so I dont realise that "Something" is "wrong" with most of the people (sic), girls I've met.

But it hasn't worked, because I know you bastard reptilians exist, it all makes sense that way, and I know you dont have souls.

I am unfortunate enough, to live in a town over-run by these cold-blooded scum.
and/or people that are so "Chakra-fudged" its unreal(read David Ickes the Biggest secret)

Just one possible theory I have.
They arrested my freind for "trolling" and put him in prison, probably because "they" (the reptilian scum) thought I wouled never realise the world is over-run by these green cold-blooded bastards, and they assumed in they're infinite arrogance that
everyone is as shallow, greedy, manipulative, narcisistic, elitist, and hatefull as they are.
Thus they assumed I wouldn't make freinds with people "They're" neo-nazi psychiatrists deemed "Normal".
But I saw through it!

They just don't want me to be with other humans.
Or maybe they do I dunno, as David Icke says they can control humans as well, through the Chakra points.
The typical way of sensing whether a girl is a reptilian is the following:

A cold blank look in they're eyes, sort of like (there's noone there, sort if thing)
Incredibly agressive pack behaviours.
Materialistic.
Narcisistic.
Incredibly judgemental.
Easily led by the "mainstream"

How do I find reptilian girls to date?

I thought Yuan-Ti Girls were something limited to D&D?

Reptiles are also ectothermic, so I suggest you try to take them out to dates where it's cold, like ice skating. If she declines, she's a reptilian.

The atypical way of sensing whether a girl is a reptilian is the following:

A cold blank look in they're eyes, sort of like (there's noone there, sort if thing)
Materialistic.
Narcisistic.
Incredibly judgemental.

Two things.

If that's the atypical way of sensing whether a girl is reptilian, what's the typical way?

Are all girls with these characteristics reptilians? Because according to your criteria, the vast majority of girls are reptilians.

Materialistic.
Narcisistic.
Incredibly judgemental.

That sounds like just about every woman that ever was - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em lad.

Reptiles are also ectothermic, so I suggest you try to take them out to dates where it's cold, like ice skating. If she declines, she's a reptilian.

Yes well I am even more lucky then (armed with the assumption that the reptile bloodline type reptilians are in fact cold blooded) that I am going skiing in isola 2000.
So that hopefully means I can automatically assume noone has reptilian genes on the resort where I am going.
*Thinks of frozen lizard, then lulz*

And rest assure that noone there is going to freak me the hell out, like people do in my town these days. :eek:
I swear half the people on First Great Western trains (UK Train company) aren't Human.

God, instinct is great isn't it?
Wish I spent the last 9 years using my heart over my head when it comes to people.

Don't give up on Reptilian girls until you've had a gill job. :b:

Originally Posted by magellenproject
The atypical way of sensing whether a girl is a reptilian is the following:

Materialistic.
Narcisistic.
Incredibly judgemental.

Two things.

If that's the atypical way of sensing whether a girl is reptilian, what's the typical way?

Are all girls with these characteristics reptilians? Because according to your criteria, the vast majority of girls are reptilians.

Typical, atypical. Doh!

Sorry, my language isn't that great at times, I'll go and correct that, I meant typical then. :)

Thanks for letting me know of my mistake. :)

What you're seeing is the first layer that people show. Their public face, so to speak. Many Asian cultures have it really heavily, and admit it's there, but even though we in the West aren't as open about it, it's still very much present here.

What you're seeing there isn't how they really think, or feel. It's what they show to the public, because they don't want to show their inner selves. This can be because they're insecure, it can also just be because they don't feel like sharing their inner emotions with everyone else; people do it for a wide variety of reasons. Whatever it is, it's there, and you'll have to deal with it.

So, are some women the way you describe them? Sure. Those people exist, and in general they aren't that pleasant, indeed. Are most women the way you describe them? Absolutely not. And you're going to have to give them a chance, because if you don't get to know them better, you'll never know what's behind that first layer.

(PS: how old are you, if I may inquire? makes a huge difference in the dating world)

What is a "Cloaca"
It's the single orifice which stores the urinary, excretory and reproductive systems. Until you check the Cloaca, it's almost impossible to tell a male from a female specimen, unless they display outward sexual dimorphism.

What you're seeing is the first layer that people show. Their public face, so to speak. Many Asian cultures have it really heavily, and admit it's there, but even though we in the West aren't as open about it, it's still very much present here.

What you're seeing there isn't how they really think, or feel. It's what they show to the public, because they don't want to show their inner selves. This can be because they're insecure, it can also just be because they don't feel like sharing their inner emotions with everyone else; people do it for a wide variety of reasons. Whatever it is, it's there, and you'll have to deal with it.

So, are some women the way you describe them? Sure. Those people exist, and in general they aren't that pleasant, indeed. Are most women the way you describe them? Absolutely not. And you're going to have to give them a chance, because if you don't get to know them better, you'll never know what's behind that first layer.

(PS: how old are you, if I may inquire? makes a huge difference in the dating world)

I am 27 years old. :)
I know what you mean though about layers. I just pray that when I meet someone my instict tells me is "non-reptilian", they dont turn out to be reptiles.
I hope those "layers" are not holographic hard-light, or a synthetic skin like polymer, or some other metaphyisical quantumn frequency. Or whether those "layers" aren't semi out of range of our physical "reality".

I say you can always trust your instinct to some finite degree, I had started to think instinct, is some kind of advanced intelligence that is far mor powerfull than our conscious intelligence.
Even though David Icke claims our "instinctuall" thought trains come from the mammalian part of the brain that an average person (According to accademic dogma)would apply in a pack-like manner.

And also you say "get to know them" how can I be sure, and comfortable in myself that the person I a dating is definately human, the reptilians might be very good at immitating human behaviour by now.
I think where they get confused is when there is a cultural shift and they can't keep up.
For example when Mario Savio, started his long long speech at the manipulating corporatists of his day, and the baby boomer generation started to kick-back at "they're" authority, and rules, and malevolent control and succesfully (I hope) made today a less dictatorial coercive place for young people of today to live in.

I mean I was diagnosed as having Aspergers Syndrome

Doesn't everyone have it these days? :lol: "Oh, I am not really a very social person - Aspergers. I am bad with girls - Aspergers. I am a nerd and I hate sports - Aspergers". Gods be good :crazyeye:

Anyway, if it's of any consolation, in my life so far (we're the same age) I only met two girls who were "on my wavelength". Such people are rare, unless you're a very easygoing type of person.

I'm in a sort of similar situation.

Basically, I've been using a lot of mermaid dating websites, but it hasn't been going well. I get there, and it works out alright, but when we get back to her place, I'm all "where do I put my you-know-what"?

It's annoying me, because there's no way to filter out regular and reverse mermaids, and I keep getting stuck with the former.

Materialistic.
Narcisistic.
Incredibly judgemental.

Easily led by the mainstream - females like to be led. They also don't want to be freaks.

Materialistic - many are. Not sure why.

I'm not so sure about the other two...

Top Bottom