Space Victory & Mastery Victory, bug

I've tried a couple of games for testing purposes; to make it quick I've left the AI autoplay most of the turns; the problem is that looking at the victory screen I see that some civs have already launched the spaceship even when they don't have some of the necessary techs to build spaceships... and of course they've got 100 points toward mastery victory; how is it possible? Has someone seen this before? Even MY civ (which was under AI control at the time) has launched the spaceship (looking at the victory screen); but if I look at my spaceship, it isn't completed yet. So I guess there's something wrong with mastery victory... is it possible that you get 100 points not when the spaceship is launched (should it be when it land, IMHO) but when you complete Apollo Program? Or something like that...

P.S: AND 1.76 downloaded from the main thread+ AND Enhanced Civic Mod 1.0 Patch E (but the problem was there even with AND 1.76 only).

So, hasn't anyone experienced this problem? I've tried again different times and the problem is always the same: spaceship launched by another civ (at least, it says so in the victory screen) when no civ is somewhere near to build parts of the spaceship... of course this means that the Mastery score is totally wrong...

Ok, looks like nobody had this problem before; looks strange to me because it happened in EVERY game I've tried in the last days (4-5 games played mostly in AI-autoplay). I know we're now moving on to RAND2 but here's a savegame of 1.76 showing what I mean; as you can see in the victory screen Roosvelt hasn't launched his spaceship yet; but on the next turn the victory screen will say he's launched his spaceship. Since he doesn't have yet interestellar travel, how is it possible?
I suppose this bug will be there in RAND2 since AFAIK there's no change in RAND2 to the mastery victory conditions. Maybe Afforess or someone else can have a look at this? The only other solution is to totally abandon Mastery Victory because there's no point in using it if scores are calculated wrong... :mischief:

Attachments

• SPACESHIPBUG-MC.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 57
Very strange havent hear that once before.

Try it, or try my savegame; I'm trying now with RAND2 beta2 to see if it happens again. If it will, I'll upload again my save.:)

Top Bottom