Magyar
Phonecia
Poland
Polynesia
Siam
Vietnam

Looks great, going to try out now.
And that's a LOT of maps.

Looks great, but I'm new to the mods so can you please tell me where to put everything so that I can play.

May i suggest looking at this, it explains it well. If you have any questions you can reply in that thread or i can help you in this thread

welcome to the forums! If your ever looking for something just comment in one of my threads and i can help :D hope you check out my other mods:crazyeye:

THANK YOU FOR ADDING AUSTRIA!!!!!!!! Sorry i just love Austria, and i am very sad that it has not been given as much love by Civ as it deserves, srssly Firaxis, you have Polynesia and the Huns, when are you going to add Austria to a game, Civ 3 doesn't count, you have to delete another civ to add Austria.

edit: YES thank you Firaxis for finally adding Austria to Civ in Gods and Kings

:goodjob: Great mod man. I love it... just one thing. I tried and tried but i coundt find any map where the civs begin in their original start position! I like playing such games! I wan to thank you in advance...

cya :D

All maps are random, dont plan on changing that since its not really a mod I try to make, but just something I want to do sicne I know this is what I wanted before I could mod, I would suggest just putting in the start positions yourself via world builder and save it

Chose Europe (small) - which actually shows the mapsize as "huge" - as Netherlands. Resulted in CTD.

Does this mod include BetterAI or anything like that?

Is it a mod for BTS? 5i'm just asking, sorry if the question totally sounds dumb to you....)

Top Bottom