France by Dumanios

Dumanios

MLG
France, home to exotic cheese, good wine, and good-looking people. In the ancient ages, the French have Celtic and Frankish units, and are the French afterward.

Spoiler :
Row 1: Settler, Worker, Scout, Explorer, Warrior
Row 2: Swordsman, Axeman, Maceman, Spearman, Pikeman
Row 3: Musketeer, Rifleman, Grenadier, Anti-Tank, Infantry
Row 4: SAM Infantry, Marine, Archer, Longbowman, Crossbowman
Row 5: Chariot, Horseman, Knight, Cuirassier, Cavalry
Row 6: war Elephant, Tank, Modern Armour, Cannon, MG
Row 7: Cannon, Caravel, Galleon, Frigate, SotL
Row 8: Battleship, Submarine, Fighter, Bomber

Read Voltaire here!

Credits:
Spoiler :
Explorer, Warrior, Maceman, Pikeman, Rifleman, Anti-Tank, Marine, Longbowman, Crossbowman, Knight, Cuirassier, MG, Caravel: Ethnicae

Swordsman, Axeman, Spearman, Archer, Horseman: Bakuel's Ancient Franks

Grenadier, SAM Infantry, Cavalry, Modern Armour, Cannon, Artillery, Galleon, Frigate, SotL, Battleship, Submarine: Varietas Delactate

You must be the only one on this website who made such a great job about France graphics (working on both Mac and PC) and who didn't even get rated ! What an injustice ! But at least you made a French person happy :p A+

Thanks! Since your French, would you like to make any requests for graphics improvements?

If I had some suggestions, I would tell you to had some more modern units such as the French foreign legion (but that's more a special unit) and modern warplanes like the "Rafale". Maybe also changing the warriors into Gaulish warriors (I saw that in an another mod).

Top Bottom