Miscellaneous Units

Gary Childress

Student for and of life
I've been playing around a little with Poser again. I'm just going to use this thread for a catch all for any new units I do. Some will be based on my own models. Most will probably be generic type units.

First up a very simple, very generic 1940s Bomber. Only two animations a default animation and a death animation. But for aircraft I think it pretty well covers the bases. I don't have time to get too involved in unit making right now.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Not sure I like the color of the original bomber, so here's an alternate:

DOWNLOAD HERE

Here's a generic fighter plane, sort of a cross between a Zero and an Fw190.

DOWNLOAD HERE

One more unit for the weekend. A generic 1930s bomber. Sort of a cross between a Curtis Shrike and a French bomber.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Generic late 1930s fighter, a bit of a cross between a P-26 and A5M.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Simple generic 1930s biplane fighter, sort of along the lines of the Fiat CR 42.

DOWNLOAD HERE

A generic 1930s 4 engine bomber. Sort of a 4 engine version of a Ju-88 with fixed landing gear. Sorry Civinator, looks like fixed landing gear won the competition. Maybe next time.

DOWNLOAD HERE

OK, April Fools I guess. I decided to go ahead and make a verison without fixed landing gear just for Civinator. For the rest of us this would be an upgrade version of the fixed landing gear version.

DOWNLOAD HERE

1930s Pursuit plane, modeled roughly after the Curtis P-6 Hawk.

DOWNLOAD HERE

1940s Flying Wing, generic unit as requested by Blue Monkey.

DOWNLOAD HERE

:goodjob:generic 1940s Bomber

wonderful

Wotan49
:old:

Playing eh! Gary , with Poser ,and look what we have a nice Generic Bomber
It was been made by Who! Gary Childress , Excellent work on that Generic Bomber :goodjob:

Added a new unit this weekend. A generic 1930s fighter. Once again, very simple animations to fill a gap in a mod I'm working on.

Added a new unit this weekend. A generic 1930s fighter. Once again, very simple animations to fill a gap in a mod I'm working on.

Looks Very Good Gary... I am sure many others will have a use for this unit too :goodjob:

The 30's Fighter download has the 40's fighter Flc. files in it (Death, Default and Attack).

Woops. I was sure I changed the files. Maybe I hit "no" instead of "yes" for replace files. Anyway I just uploaded a new zip file with the correct files. My apologies to anyone who DL'd the original.

Top Bottom