Homeric World 3D pack for you!

They all look great together Stico! Thank you for also releasing the models for use. One of the best parts of this forum is the community spirit and the way people often share their work.

I'm sad that you won't be doing anymore cities but this is a wonderful collection as is. My only problem is now that I'm often in the position of having to choose between your cities and Kyriakos' which I haven't yet managed to do as they are both great even though they are quite different styles.

It's a good day in the civ modding world though when your only problem is too many great graphics to choose from.

EDIT: Perhaps now that they are finished you might like to add them to the database.

Great Work Stico , i really like them all

I guess Thracian Set wont be bad , what are your thoughts Stico ?

It's not selfish at all Stico. You're not being paid to do this.
Work at your own pace.

yeah, quinzy is right, if you do what you consider right u will create much more sensible and with greater dedication; also the units should not be created in packs, if you see something you like - create it.

Well, I know I was a bit selfish ... I wanted finish sets a least for my mod. I don't have time to do anything else right now.
It's surprising how often work created for a specific purpose turns out to be useful for something completely different. Fifth row down, second largest size would make a great "Club Med" type destination resort. If someone, say, wanted to make a sequel to the Jurassic Park scenario.

Make what you want. Make at a pace & with a working style that keeps you happy. Leave it to others to find a (secondary) use for it.

Edit: as to packs - you can always gather single creations into themed packs at a later date. People who want them all but don't come across your work until later can then easily download them as a set.

Top Bottom