TSG30 Results and Congratulations

leif erikson

Game of the Month Fanatic
Administrator
GOTM Staff
Supporter
A list of the submissions for this game is assembled here. The list is compiled by date and also by score.

First place :trophy: goes to Attaturk with a 1680 AD Culture victory. :goodjob:

Second place :trophy2nd: goes to Neuro with a 1690 AD Culture victory while :trophy3rd: goes to Half Nelson with a 1735 AD Culture win. :thumbsup:

Congratulations to the trophy winners and :thanx: to all who played this game and participated in the discussions. We had 58 submissions with no defeats. :high5:

Two players disqualified themselves for reading spoiler threads ahead of playing. Thank you for your honesty. A note, please do not read spoiler threads before playing. In general, you are eligible to read the In-Progress thread after you have played 80 to 100 turns. You should not read the After Thread until you have submitted your completed game.

Please help us out by using the upload system for your results as we need to exercise it some more. Special thanks to AlanH for tweaking the upload system and checking on up me. :thanx:

Ah, great list. The finish dates aren't helping me at all... couldn't even estimate what the heck 1680 AD is in actual turns. And iirc the dates also equal different turns on different game speeds, so it's a pretty meaningless number anyway.

Love how I ended up 6th score-wise while actually reaching 7th place speed-wise - as usually the score is higher the longer one plays (yes I know it's pointless^^).

7 sessions a 22 minutes, huh? Wonder how far apart those were. Not necessarily doubting it's legit... I just don't understand how that works. I often take more than 22 minutes for a single turn already :crazyeye: (~30h in 2 sessions :cool:).

edit) okay, apparently every save starts with 'session 2 started' (makes sense as we all loaded the savegame) and then also every time a 'session 3 started' appears. Why is that?
For me that means the 30 hours were a single session (should be correct... usually just keep the PC running with the game in the background 24/7). And all other entries therefore also have played 2 sessions less than the list suggests (so for the above case it's only 5 sessions a 31 minutes - still very short sessions, but that's already a lot more realistic to me than 22 minutes).

Yeah.. somewhere in mid-game I got bored and decided to see how much I could pad my score before I'd get ganked by Time victory :crazyeye:

edit) okay, apparently every save starts with 'session 2 started' (makes sense as we all loaded the savegame) and then also every time a 'session 3 started' appears. Why is that?
For me that means the 30 hours were a single session (should be correct... usually just keep the PC running with the game in the background 24/7). And all other entries therefore also have played 2 sessions less than the list suggests (so for the above case it's only 5 sessions a 31 minutes - still very short sessions, but that's already a lot more realistic to me than 22 minutes).
I have to prepare the saves and, sometimes, I add more than one session. :mischief:
But not usually... :)

Top Bottom