New Unit: Vampire Plane

Piernik

Prince
Fighter and Bomber in one - Vampire Plane. I don't know what to write so I'll give a link: Vampire Plane

Edit: Now file ina a zip format

Attachments

• vampire.jpg
    vampire.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 2,723
Wow - your fast:) Are you waiting all day here for new posts??:)

My brother has quite fast server - that's why;)

That was the fastest day go by ever :crazyeye: it almost seemed to take only an hour :p
I hope you don't stop makeing units anytime soon.

yea and it's in .rar format too, I don't think thats 'everybody compatible'

And I Thanketh the Plexus (Thanks Plexus :) )

Great Unit! Heck, all of your units have been great, and quick too. Thanks for the hard work. Any idea what's next on your agenda?

I'm glad that you like it... I've changed the file format from rar to zip.

About my next unit - I want to finish Speed-O-Copter... than I have model of a tank made by my friend... after that - well - maybe I'll rest for a while But I have some others ideas;)

Make hover APC to go with your Hover Artillery and Grav Armor. That would be cool.:)

I just finally got around to thinking I needed a mutant unique unit "early" bomber, and looked at the animations for this plane in FLICster..... Almost exactly what I was looking for, especially with the missiles that look like pterydactyl (sp?) claws and a dual tail. Thank you for this great unit!

EDIT: I am not too sure if both attack animations will be used in the game though.... I think Fighters and bombers only get 1 attack animation.... still great unit!

Hah... I was expecting the REAL Vampire, a Canadian jet fighter from the 60's... not a sci fi things. Whoops.

Top Bottom