UI - Promotion Tree

whoward69

DLL Minion
Displays promotions in a tree format either for the current unit or by selecting one of the eleven combat classes (melee, naval, recon, siege, mounted, etc) from a drop-down menu

The mod hooks into the "Diplo Corrner" Additional Information drop-down menu (via a modified, but backwards compatible, Modularized DiploCorner) to provide an in-game view of the Promotions Tree

The mod also provides a method to display the tree view while selecting promotions for a unit.

This feature is utilised by the latest version of the "UI - Condensed Promotions" mod

Version 5 supports both "Normal" and "Small" mode. Initial mode based on Game UI settings (but can be changed via a new check box just above the Close button), small mode will fit the full promotion trees on a 1920x1080 resolution screen.

The "Pipe Manager" (and several other useful functions) have been split out into their own files - making including portions of the code into other (3rd party) mods easier.

The "Pipe Manager" supports pipes of size 16x16, 24x24, 32x32 and 32x42 (the latter is the standard Tech Tree size - not particularly useful!)

Permission granted to copy the "pipe drawing" code into other mods.

You can find this mod on the Mod Hub under UI -> Widgets

Single unit only works if you are also using the "UI - Condensed Promotions" mod or have made your own changes to call the LuaEvent from some button/text in the Unit Panel

This is brilliant - thank you.

is it possible for it to include the vanguard units which now make up part of the VEM mod?

Where can I download this?

That sucks, I'm not using a steam version, are you able to post a download link from upload.com or some other website like that?

Great mod! Just started using it and I really like it. Thanks.

hello,
would it be possible to merge, integrate or make compatible ?
UI - Condensed Promotions
with Enhanced User Interface DLC
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=512263

both modify UnitPanel.lua

I compared them between original, EUI DLC & condensed, too many changes in all cases for me to do that without any deeper knowledge

thanks for any answer.
sidenote: also posted in the corresponding thread of the other mod

Top Bottom