TSG32 Results and Congratulations

leif erikson

Game of the Month Fanatic
Administrator
GOTM Staff
Supporter
A list of the submissions for this game is assembled here. The list is compiled by date and also by score.

First place :trophy: goes to Neuro with a 1580 AD Diplomatic victory. :goodjob:

Second place :trophy2nd: goes to Tabarnak with a 1595 AD Diplomatic victory while :trophy3rd: goes to Mazer Rackham with a 1625 AD Diplomatic win. :thumbsup:

Congratulations to the trophy winners and :thanx: to all who played this game and participated in the discussions. :high5:

Special thanks to AlanH for tweaking the upload system and checking on up me. :thanx:

Wish you'd write the finish turns here too (in this posting (I see the linked list but still)).
Also either the starting pic location or the game details would be nice in this thread. I got to go and search for the "announcment tsg xx" thread every time since I can't even remember what game that was without this information. Sorry for this straightforward way of requesting this :p

jeeez. i joined this forum october 2010, near when Civ5 was just out, its now april 2012.

who says the game and dlc arent value for money.

Hey Jozilla, don't feel bad. Most people who lose the game simply don't submit. I prefer to just avoid the loss by resigning when it starts looking bad :)

I'm the only one who lost :blush:

Welcome to CFC and GOTM. :wavey:

Well, not really. You are the only one who lost and had the courage to submit it. :)
I can assure you that others lost. :yup:

hey Joz, you kept me from the bottom so its all good.
;)
sometimes I submit losses, sometimes I bail before I even consider it worthwhile to submit.

Thx all for encouragement! However truth is not as dark as it seems :). It was not my first game, in fact I have played like 5 games I think and been doing better there.

I have just been lazy to write here... :mischief:

Top Bottom