Difficulty: Prince
Barbarians: Restless tribes
Restarts: On
Victory: Conquest or Spaceship

Starting Techs:
~ Alphabet
~ Bronze Working
~ Code of Laws

This month a normal game. Good luck and have fun. Submit your game before July 1st, 2012.

Please be sure to follow the submission guidelines when submitting your game (please do not send your files in a .zip file. Attach them directly to your e-mail with your name in the save file). No extra save is needed.

Please sent the savegames only to civ2gotm@gmail.com.

Have fun.

Starting save is here

Last edited:
Resource seed is 8 or 40. The starting location has no specials. Most of the nearby 3 or 4 special sites are either on water or have no access to water which is all but necessary for OCC.

4 civs means up to 3 key civ holes. Given that we are playing Blue, one hole is certain. Looking at top 5 cities before the start shows white civ is also in which means 2 holes are certain. 2-3 holes in key civs is terrible for OCC particularly since in this set up you can never be your own key civ. For landing the only thing that matters is whether purple is in or not, whose probability given the above knowledge is 40%.

The only negative for conquest is restarts on which on a 4000 tile map is not a huge negative.

I started playing last week and despite the odds being against OCC, decided to play OCC merely for lack of real time. I will post a log soon.

I am almost done. But, I don't think I can finish by tomorrow. Would it be possible to get an extension of a couple of days?

Top Bottom