STAR TREK MOD for TOT

Metro Polis

Warlord
Here is a Star Trek Mod I was looking for for now more than 10 years. Unsatisfied with the existing scenarios and mods I finally designed one myself - just the way I like it. Lots of alien vessels are included, too, just in case someone wants to design scenarios. I don't plan to design scenarios at the moment, maybe later on I will. I want to finish the MGE version of the MOD first. This will take time, as I'm busy as always. The graphics are mostly made myself, but I'm sure I've also copied a handful from other people I can't identify any more. Thanks to all of them.

Feel free to use and improve my version or simply post comments and suggestions.

Star Trek Mod - version TOT:

Attachments

• SciFi.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 628
I haven't seen a new star trek mod for tot for a long time. And one person interested enough to comment! I'm not much for elves or wwII so I've been refining a star trek mod over the years. I'm attaching the basics with two dll files I made for the diplomacy and other screens. I borrowed heavily for the graphics from a lot of sources. Also I have the full size improvement bitmaps in a second zip.

Attachments

• SkulbTrek.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 257
  • Improvements.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 240
I JUST DOWNLOADED IT. but the game is missing something crucial. theres no map of the Galaxy like there was in Kappa Quadrant or even Galaxy scenario. if both maps could be used for the scenario then that would be the best extended Sci-Fi scenario for Test of time ever.

Finally decided to test out your old ToT Star Trek Modpack here @Metro Polis ! Gotta say its pretty cool! I like how you've crammed in so many trek races, units and cool events! I had calamarain clouds (where's Q when you need him lol) and Borg cubes appearing on my map via events which was a bit scary haha!

I've created a proper download page here at CFC for it here:
https://forums.civfanatics.com/resources/star-trek-the-final-frontier.28242/
The download link just links to your above post with the attachment so if you ever decide to update the modpack just update your attachment in your old post here and the download page link won't ever break (or alternatively just let me know and I'll update it).

NOTE: To play this mod you will need to copy it over the top of your Scifi scenario folder and then start a new Scifi scenario game. So make sure you backup your Scifi scenario folder beforehand!!!
Also make sure you have terrain animations off and unit animations on.

If anyone's curious about the modpack but hasn't tried it here's a few screenshots I just took while playing it:

Looks like the Borg, Klingons and Romulans have been going at it!

Oh no I've got red shirts haha!

THE BORG!!!

Last edited:
Great to see this one revived after such a long time. That river/wormhole/transwarp graphics could have fit better, though. Haha.

That's a good one, there wasn't much to improve. Maybe turn the date (B.C.!) into turns and Gold into that Ferengi stuff. And set the Borg random event somewhat lower maybe.

But that's it. I still play this mod from time to time.

Last edited:
@Metro Polis as mentioned over PM I also discovered your awesome original MGE version of this ToT mod over at CivForumDE. I'm surprised you didn't post it here before the ToT update as it's very impressive work with the custom MGE title, advisor & event dlls. Much like your ToT version above I've added it to the preservation collection! Hopefully it'll get a bit more attention here then it did over there! :)

MGE fans can download it from here:
https://forums.civfanatics.com/resources/ultimate-star-trek-mod-mge.29558/

Test screenshots:

Looks like the retired @Metro Polis has one final treasure for us all to enjoy. Back in the mid 2000s he worked on yet another MGE Star Trek scenario that has sat silently in his collection until now. This untitled secret mystery Trek scenario project was a cool land and space hybrid map influenced by the excellent Star Trek Armada games! Once again there's some nice custom DLLs (eg advisor backgrounds and diplomacy leaders) and there's some nice ships ripped from the Armada games too. Metro described it to me as "Scenario starts in the era of World War III. You have to unite your home planet first before you can go star trekking!"

Fans can download it from here:
https://forums.civfanatics.com/resources/metro-poliss-star-trek-scenario-mge.29754/

Test screenshots:

Top Bottom