anunknownman's new techs and buildings for c2c

anunknownman

Warlord
ok the day has finally come:lol::D i am releasing my new modmod for c2c!!!

this modmod includes 6 new techs and 6 new buildings and here is a list of them:

techs:
tribal law
star mapping
stew making
roof making
divison of labor
cannibalisim

buildings:
stew maker's hut-adds 1 health,1 gold and 1 food
clockpunk robot workshop-adds 2gp points,6 hammers, decreases 5 gold
iron tools maker-adds 1 food, 3 flammability, 4 hammers and 2 extra gold
cantrella(it's a poison:evil:)-adds 1 poison, 1 unhapiness, 2 unhealthiness and 10 crime
senet(an ancient board game)-adds 2 happiness and 1 culture
wrestling arena-adds 1 exp , 6 crime, 5% defense and 5% unit production

and now for the installation(note this is where i have the game installed, but most of what you need to do in in the c2c mod folder) :

to install:
1. you go into your c2c directory and replace the assets folder with the one in the archive(don't worry it won't delete anything :) )

2. put the dds files into the following directory:
your user\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\caveman2cosmos\Assets\art\interface\buttons\TechTree

3.put the MLF_CIV4ModularLoadingControls.xml int othe following directory:
your user\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\caveman2cosmos\Assets\Modules and replace it with the one you currently have.

4.and lastly, put the RoM_GameText_Civilopedia_Quotes.xml into the folowing directory:
C:your user\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\caveman2cosmos\Assets\XML\Text and replace the one in the mod folder

and now you should be set:goodjob:

if you have any opinions\critisizems\ compalints feel free to tell me about them so that i may learn in the future(this is my first attempt at modding after all;) )

also for modders, feel free to edit, change or mod any of the content in the modmod though i would appriciate if you tell me before that.

hope you like the new additions and i hope to make more in the future...

Attachments

• MODMOD_C2C by anunknownman.rar
    97.6 KB · Views: 210
And here it is in a completely modular form. ;) Although I would normally leave the MLF file out and tell how to add your file to it instead. Yours also has CivPlayer8's in there and is a totally different order to mine.

Note: this does not mean I have looked at the content.

And here it is in a completely modular form. ;) Although I would normally leave the MLF file out and tell how to add your file to it instead. Yours also has CivPlayer8's in there and is a totally different order to mine.

Note: this does not mean I have looked at the content.

ok thanks but i don't really understand what you changed:confused: but you did make it more accessible than my version which is good:goodjob:

btw, you don't really have to look at the content, i can say that for me it worked just fine;) (i have a vista with 3gb ram if it helps)

Aaahhh canabilism. Can you say what each building does. I want to know what I'm going to get. Efore I download it

Aaahhh canabilism. Can you say what each building does. I want to know what I'm going to get. Efore I download it

ok will do thanks for feedback:goodjob:

I'll try this out tommorow, thanks :thumbsup: But why does the iron tool maker provide food? And do you have plans on making new content?

I'll try this out tommorow, thanks :thumbsup: But why does the iron tool maker provide food? And do you have plans on making new content?

well the iron tools maker brings food because he maker agricultural tools which increase farming yield.
and i definetly have plans to add new content but not soon because i'm going on vacation to holland soon so after that sure i will!!!!:smug:;)

Welcome back from Holland!

Does your modmod work in the new C2C version 25 (or have you had a chance to try it yet)?

Welcome back from Holland!

Does your modmod work in the new C2C version 25 (or have you had a chance to try it yet)?

i tested it and it works fine:goodjob:, it should work for most future versions too(unless the modders change the file structure).

ok, i seem to have trouble editing my first post so i cant upload my new content, anyone of the moderators in charge can change this???

also, if someone has any idea for buildings or techs can freely post them and i might add them in. :)

ok, i seem to have trouble editing my first post so i cant upload my new content, anyone of the moderators in charge can change this???

also, if someone has any idea for buildings or techs can freely post them and i might add them in. :)

Whats your new content contain? And remember, to changedownloadable content in a post, it's "Edit -> Go Advanced -> Manage Attachments -> Click remove on old file -> "Browse" for your new file -> Upload". You sure you're doing it right? Hmm... New content... (I'm sorry, I've been away and haven't had a good look at this modmod, but it seems like a neat addition) Maybe something for Division of Labor tech? Or heck, maybe you could add some buildings/units for the Biopunk alt-history? That'd be cool to see! :D

Whats your new content contain? And remember, to changedownloadable content in a post, it's "Edit -> Go Advanced -> Manage Attachments -> Click remove on old file -> "Browse" for your new file -> Upload". You sure you're doing it right? Hmm... New content... (I'm sorry, I've been away and haven't had a good look at this modmod, but it seems like a neat addition) Maybe something for Division of Labor tech? Or heck, maybe you could add some buildings/units for the Biopunk alt-history? That'd be cool to see! :D

thanks!!! found how to delete it!!:goodjob: i would upload the content but i don't think that's enough content, yet.

well i do have to be honest, i really have no idea what else to add:cry: every idea i had was made by the original modders but the biopunk looks interesting so i would look at that. also i can't really make units mainly because it involves 3d modeling which i have no idea about so i leave that to hydro and ls612:mischief:

Hey! After I redownloaded C2C, the first thing I downloaded was your modmod! I was sad to see it wouldn't work. The issue is at least two of your technologies are sitting on top of other technologies, so they are blocking it. I'm interested play with this, and for new ides to come out! :)

If you have time you should make a nutella factory. There isnt a hazelnut resource in the game but you could make it require a choclate on

Stats would be somethhing lile 3 sickness 3 food 1 happiness 1 production

Top Bottom