AI Only Games?

frokei

Chieftain
I've been looking all over Google for something like this and I've come up with nothing.
Surly one of you more experienced players may know if this is possible?

I'm just looking to see the AI's duke it out, and maybe run it at night.

Let me know if this is possible.

I always thought this would be a fun idea. I don't know of any way to do it.

Hello. I would also like to make an AI game where they play each other, no human. preferably civ4 but civ 5 will work too. i don't understand the civ5 SDK or what fire tune is. can someone please help me?

Hello. I would also like to make an AI game where they play each other, no human. preferably civ4 but civ 5 will work too. i don't understand the civ5 SDK or what fire tune is. can someone please help me?

I don't know about Civ4, but iirc Fire Tuner lets you give different commands to the game while it's running, and I think one of those commands makes the AI auto-play.

Hello there.

Does autoplay works for anyone? I'm on BNW latest patch..
In-game autoplay works correctly, but autoplay counter in FireTuner always shows 'nil' value and game couldn't recover back to normal from autoplay. Autoplayed game always end with "You have lost" popup.

Mihail.

Hello there.

Does autoplay works for anyone? I'm on BNW latest patch..
In-game autoplay works correctly, but autoplay counter in FireTuner always shows 'nil' value and game couldn't recover back to normal from autoplay. Autoplayed game always end with "You have lost" popup.

Mihail.

I got it to work by immediately clicking auto play after starting a new game. If I try to make a move first before clicking auto play it goes losing screen.

To get the game to stop auto playing I had to couch on one of the ai players then click the stop auto pay button then once the turn round ends it stops and choose that player. Clicking on observer then auto play again out starts back up

Top Bottom