Problem with annexing city states

bladex

Emperor
how come when you 1st take a citystate there's no option to annex only puppet straight away? if you Austria citystate marriage 1st you have to make it a puppet which causes huge unhappiness like you've conquered the state you even have to build a court house. without mod this doesnt happen.

i also cannot load any saved game with this mod i get runtime error and game crashes.

how come when you 1st take a citystate there's no option to annex only puppet straight away? if you Austria citystate marriage 1st you have to make it a puppet which causes huge unhappiness like you've conquered the state you even have to build a court house. without mod this doesnt happen.

i also cannot load any saved game with this mod i get runtime error and game crashes.

Because prior to diplomatic marriage, there was *never* a reason to annex a captured city straight away as it was in revolt. Annexing immediately had *only* downsides with no positives at all. I'm not sure about the implications of Austria however.

I tried Austria and the same thing happened - it was early in the game and suddenly my unhappiness was 9! Took awhile to recover. The coffee house is a decent UB, didn't get a chance to try the Hussars.

Top Bottom