Hikaro's Useless Girly Unit thread.

DJ Bonebraker

a.k.a Laura
Yeah, here's some units I've made over the past few months that I never got around to releasing until now.... I don't have all of them ready yet, but here's the ones I do have thus far:

Magical Girl Warrior: Basically a female version of He-Man: Magical Girl whose transformation mostly just turns her into a powerful warrior. I Made this unit to test the feasibility of having transforming units with civ color and a new magical attack for my sword fighting units (hint: this attack will show up for some forthcoming Final Fantasy units).

Amazon Marine: Random Amazon Marine, sorta based on Cammy from Street Fighter.

Modern Princess: Modern/fantasy princess unit I made as an improvement for my replacement of the Damsel Unit for the Playground mod.

Here's a few more:

Lady Jessica(Upgrade): An improved upgraded form for the Girls' King unit in the Playground mod.

Female Ninja: Just because female ninjas are awesome.

Finally, an Armed Schoolgirl, just because:

I like that thread title very much :D Your units have a really special feel to them, very nice work :thumbsup:

Thanks... This is basically a fanservice pack for Civ III.:lol:

...Although the Maiden (Magical Girl Warrior) also served as a development platform for a magical attack animation for my 1-handed sword set, and will be used (at minimum) on the following units:

Red Mage (once I adapt it to the Paper Doll)
Queen Reina (Lenna) Tycoon king unit

Thanks guys! Glad you liked them... I've added the last of the units I've made since I last posted any units, so we should be up to date now.

Great work on attempting to close the gender gap. :)

Do you also plan on including other female units with culturally distinctive attire, particularly things that aren't exactly fan-sabisu inspired outfits? ;)

Well, I am working on a version of Chai Xianghua in one of her more realistic Chinese outfits (Calf-length pants and sleeveless shirt with mandarin collar and bracers with a normal Chinese straight sword)....

Just need to find an appropriate "Ox Horns" hair style (a.k.a. "Odango" in Japanese... the twin bun style that was popular in China back in ye olden dayes).

Could you make it out of primitives? Two spheres and two cut pony tails?

Top Bottom