Civciv5

Grand Emperor

It is the year 2100. It is 20 years since World War III has ended but the world has been convulsed by total chaos. The United Nations did not succeed in preventing a nuclear war and many governments and nations collapsed. Eight nations remained and struggled to keep peace in the chaotic planet that is known as Earth.The world is going on the pad of peace and development and is once again a thriving place, but much knowledge has been lost. Will you take the task to lead your country to greatness, can you survive and will the world remain a peaceful place?
This mod is an expansion of Next War,it adds new civs and other thing (more to come in the future)

The Civs
The United States of North America, led by Mr. President- controls all of North America
The Union of South American Nations, led by El Libertador- controls all of South America
The United States of Africa, led by The Great Leader- controls Subsaharan Africa
The Islamic Empire, led by Lady Calipha- controls Greater Arabia
The Great Christian Emire, led by Her Holiness- controls Europe
The Greater Indian Empire, led by His Divineness- controls South and South East Asia
The Grand Empire of China, led by The Empress- controls East Asia and Asian Russia
The Federation of Oceania, led by Madame Oceania- controls Oceania
New Technologies
-Plasma Cannon
-Antimatter Manipulation
-Hyperdrive
New Units
-Supertank
-Antimatter Bomb
-Siege Mech
-Skydestroyer
-Hovercopter
Notes:
-All civs usually adopt weird civic combinations
-This mod is in a very early stage,some typhos may have been made and many things have missing civilopedia texts
-In some regions of the map there are abundant resources for very large cities as Tokyo,Mumbai,New York and Shanghai
-India's culture is overwhelming China's culture in Tibet
-Feel free to suggest things as new technologies,new units and building or other things
-I do not know of the "planet has cracked like an egg" thing is present in the mod
-I use Blue Marble,so your map may look a bit different
Screenshots
Spoiler :

Middle-East

Her Holiness

The Empress

War between North America and China

Supertank

Europe

Southern Africa

South America

Australia

South East Asia

East Asia

Credits:
Spoiler Credits :

Leaderhead Graphics:SaibotLieh,melcher kürzer
Unit Graphics:Rabbit, White, C.Roland,Deliverator,Premier Valle
Python:The_J

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0522.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0522.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 6,467
  • Civ4ScreenShot0523.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0523.JPG
    170.6 KB · Views: 6,557
  • Civ4ScreenShot0524.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0524.JPG
    173.2 KB · Views: 6,499
  • Civ4ScreenShot0527.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0527.JPG
    187.5 KB · Views: 6,279
  • Civ4ScreenShot0528.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0528.JPG
    233.9 KB · Views: 6,518
  • Civ4ScreenShot0530.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0530.JPG
    152 KB · Views: 6,098
  • Civ4ScreenShot0533.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0533.JPG
    136.8 KB · Views: 5,932
  • Civ4ScreenShot0532.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0532.JPG
    135.8 KB · Views: 5,964
  • Civ4ScreenShot0531.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0531.JPG
    154.8 KB · Views: 6,007
  • Civ4ScreenShot0534.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0534.JPG
    156.5 KB · Views: 5,894
Looks good... but wouldn't it be a bit more logical if Europe was represented by the EU? I know that currently, things don't look too good for the Union, but if they manage through the crisis, EU will probably be stronger than ever before...

Nice idea though

Looks good... but wouldn't it be a bit more logical if Europe was represented by the EU? I know that currently, things don't look too good for the Union, but if they manage through the crisis, EU will probably be stronger than ever before...
Maybe,but there is a backstory...
There was an evil chancellor of Germany who vowed to unite Europe,he started the Third World War and when he died,his nation died with him.
Europe was in chaos until "Her Holiness" reunited Europe.

Evil chancellor of germany... :lol:
That might be a bit stereotypical, I mean, Germany can't be seen as the sole reason for WWI and WWII alone. There were many contributing factors, and besides, blaming Germans for it again, well, that is an idea I have to say I do not really like. But at least there's a backstory to it :)

What future plans do you have for the modification?

What future plans do you have for the modification?
A lot of things...
New units,new technologies,new buildings,new promotions,new civics,new wonders and other things.
I have some ideas already,but a lot of things need to be founded and suggested...
So feel free to post suggestions!

Well, if Her Holyness united Europe... how about a Scenario set in, say 2090, where you, as Her Holyness, strive to unite Europe under one banner. You could use a week-calendar projection, and have different nations with different pros and cons to them, making them formidable enemies in different ways. Some suggestions:
- The Scandinavian countries: they are quite technically advanced and have a good economy, just like today, and have some of the most advanced military... but really lack in population and production, so if their military is killed off, they might have problems repleneshing their numbers...
- Eastern Europe (Russia + some vassals): Waste amount of space, huge amount of People, but less technically advanced
- Germany: could be represented by a weak state for once (a good first-target), a weak shadow of the former industrial giant, lacking in infastructure and heavily bombed down after WWIII...
- The Second European Union: centered in Hague, this "European Union" could control the Dutch lands and France, maybe some parts Vassalised, etc. etc... basically a second attempt to unite Europe democratically, but quite unsucsessfull... nice technologically, OK production and of course, huge population centres

etc. etc.
Use some stereotype and some facts and create new factions... I believe that could prove an interesting scenario :)

Well, if Her Holyness united Europe... how about a Scenario set in, say 2090, where you, as Her Holyness, strive to unite Europe under one banner. You could use a week-calendar projection, and have different nations with different pros and cons to them, making them formidable enemies in different ways. Some suggestions:
- The Scandinavian countries: they are quite technically advanced and have a good economy, just like today, and have some of the most advanced military... but really lack in population and production, so if their military is killed off, they might have problems repleneshing their numbers...
- Eastern Europe (Russia + some vassals): Waste amount of space, huge amount of People, but less technically advanced
- Germany: could be represented by a weak state for once (a good first-target), a weak shadow of the former industrial giant, lacking in infastructure and heavily bombed down after WWIII...
- The Second European Union: centered in Hague, this "European Union" could control the Dutch lands and France, maybe some parts Vassalised, etc. etc... basically a second attempt to unite Europe democratically, but quite unsucsessfull... nice technologically, OK production and of course, huge population centres

etc. etc.
Use some stereotype and some facts and create new factions... I believe that could prove an interesting scenario
That sounds like a very interesting concept...
But actually Helena Theodora (Her Holiness' real name),became Pope and peacefully united Europe (Europe was in a state of total anarchy and chaos) and the only violent conflict that took place was between the Christian Empire and the remnants of Russia.
However your idea seems very interesting, maybe later I will make a spin-off and make a scenario about that....

When the One World Government collapsed, four supernations were left, battling over the Earth in what was later called the third World War. The Southern Empire's success was soon thwarted by a rebellion in South America, led by El Libertador. Inspired by El Libertador's successes, both Yemen and South Africa rebelled as well, led by Lady Calipha and the Great Leader respectively. Indian rebels under His Divineness fought against both the Southern Empire and then the Pan-Asiatic People's Cooperation, with the rest of the country going into rebellion. Rebel armies deposed both the Glorious Leader and the Lady within a few years.

The sudden death of Karl von Magdeburg, His Excellency, caused Europa to completely fracture, with Algeria joining Lady Calipha, while much of the rest become various nations. Among them was Italy, led by Her Holiness Helena Theodora. While Anastasia Strelsky attempted to reunify Europa, she was unsuccessful, with Helena Theodora unifying Europe under Christianity. Her Holiness declared a crusade against both the Europan Remnant, who rejected religion, and against America Inc., who she declared 'a group of treacherous whelps who'd sell their children if it got them further in life'. The Vatican Empire took both the British Isles and St. Petersburg in the opening days of the war. Several years of war were required to dislodge Anastasia Strelsky, but Europe was once again united.

America Inc., reeling from the wars against the Vatican and South America, was perhaps most serverly damaged by the rebellion of Australia and New Zealand, who rallied under Sophie Madison, who styled herself Madame Oceania. The Oceanians not only succeeded in freeing Australia and New Zealand, but also took New Guinea, Guam, Hawaii, and ultimately, obtained a great victory at the battle for Midway against the American fleet. Mr. Bigs, who had declared himself President for Life, was assassinated, and America had the first elections in over seventy years. Can George Smith, the new president, lead the United States of America, while also dealing with the rest of the world?

My attempt at an alternate backstory in order to tie in with Next War. DLing the mod and will tell what I think.

Edited to be more in line with the scenario.

When the One World Government collapsed, four supernations were left, battling over the Earth in what was later called the third World War. The Southern Empire's success was soon thwarted by a rebellion in South America, led by El Libertador. Inspired by El Libertador's successes, both Yemen and South Africa rebelled as well, led by Lady Calipha and the Great Leader respectively. Indian rebels under His Divineness fought against both the Southern Empire and then the Pan-Asiatic People's Cooperation, with the rest of the country going into rebellion. Rebel armies deposed both the Glorious Leader and the Lady within a few years.

The sudden death of Karl von Magdeburg, His Excellency, caused Europa to completely fracture, with Algeria joining Lady Calipha, while much of the rest become various nations. Among them was Italy, led by Her Holiness Helena Theodora. While Anastasia Strelsky attempted to reunify Europa, she was unsuccessful, with Helena Theodora unifying Europe under Christianity. Her Holiness declared a crusade against both the Europan Remnant, who rejected religion, and against America Inc., who she declared 'a group of treacherous whelps who'd sell their children if it got them further in life'. The Vatican Empire took both the British Isles and St. Petersburg in the opening days of the war. Several years of war were required to dislodge Anastasia Strelsky, but Europe was once again united.

America Inc., reeling from the wars against the Vatican and South America, was perhaps most serverly damaged by the rebellion of Australia and New Zealand, who rallied under Sophie Madison, who styled herself Madame Oceania. The Oceanians not only succeeded in freeing Australia and New Zealand, but also took New Guinea, Guam, Hawaii, and ultimately, obtained a great victory at the battle for Midway against the American fleet. Mr. Bigs, who had declared himself President for Life, was assassinated, and America had the first elections in over seventy years. Can George Smith, the new president, lead the United States of America, while also dealing with the rest of the world?
I must admit that it is a good backstory, but China and The Empress are missing from the story.
My original idea was to invent a backstory that was totally different from Next War.

Another thing. Maybe add upgrades for the modern era units. It's odd that you can use Antimatter bombs and Giant Death Robots, but still be using the same Jet Fighters and MBTs.

Another thing. Maybe add upgrades for the modern era units. It's odd that you can use Antimatter bombs and Giant Death Robots, but still be using the same Jet Fighters and MBTs.
Yes,I'm going to add many upgrades for modern units.

Small update!
Added units:
-Skydestroyer
-Hovercopter
-Siege Mech
New Tech:
-Hyperdrive
I also fixed and changed some things that I apparently forgot.
Spoiler :

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0544.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0544.JPG
    175.9 KB · Views: 5,394
  • Civ4ScreenShot0545.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0545.JPG
    195.5 KB · Views: 5,474
  • Civ4ScreenShot0546.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0546.JPG
    190.4 KB · Views: 5,397
One thing though... how would Her Holyness conquer Scandinavia? The northern countries have at the moment a wery, wery low amount of Christians (the official number, which already is quite low, of christians in norway, aren't correct, as many are a 'member' of the church, without actually believing, with a good example being myself, a devout atheist). Scandinavia have a huge amount of people being agnostics and atheists (probably the highest in the world in percentage of population), so uniteing them under Christianity without force... I don't really see how that could happen...

Her Holiness allows Freedom of Religion in her empire and united Europe with as goal to remain important at the world stage.
As Asia,South America and Africa were growing explosive and Europe was growing hardly,the countries of Europe united into the Christian Empire.

Mexico and Canada would not be too content being run by America, there should be atleast one, or two Rebel Groups in north america

Mexico and Canada would not be too content being run by America, there should be atleast one, or two Rebel Groups in north america
They aren't controlled by the United States of America,they merged with the United States of America into the the United States of North America.

I have no good ideas for new buildings,so maybe some people can help me by suggesting a few.
PS:Some fool downrated my file, I don't care about ratings but I hope that people don't download it less than before.

Well, think out-of-the-box, so how about something like "Rationing Station" where everybody get their rations of, say food and spices etc... in such dark times, I believe this would be needed. Also, "Propaganda Agency" could be good for espionage etc. At the same time, we could need a "Biogrowing Lab" to increase health (basically a lab where they grow artificial human limbs to replace lost ones)... Be creative :)

Top Bottom