GMR Large Standard Continents all DLC

Heinage

Khan
Link to GiantMultiplayerRobot game

Planning to start a fun but serious GMR game similar to the format I play in SP but with real people rather than AI (only difference is standard speed instead of Epic)

- Up to 12 players
- Pick your Civ or leave random, your choice
- 1 day turn timer
- 5 skips = kicked
- Large Map, Continents
- Standard Speed
- Standard Resources
- Barbs On
- No policy/promotion saving
- Temperate Climate
- Random Sea Level
- Normal Earth age (4 billion years I think?)

Who's keen? Click on link at top of post.
I'd like to get this up and running as soon as possibly possible.

After subbing 5 games, my GMR bag is exploding, this has to be my 21st and LAST game that I join :lol:

Haha, glad to see you join E :)

Welcome to GMR:)

I saw you subbed two games. Do you mind to sub an epic game that I subbed just 2 days ago? It's still 20+turns which is like 10+turns of quick game. You will be playing the Huns and you only need to kill one opponent to dominate your continent. Thàt epic game just too slow for me, big thanks!

Sorry E, that doesn't sound like my type of game either. I'm not a fan of the Huns. Good luck finding a sub though :)

Sorry E, that doesn't sound like my type of game either. I'm not a fan of the Huns. Good luck finding a sub though :)

No worry, i can continue playing. you are a fan of Catherine, I know that :p

looking for a sub to play as Japan in the Gods & Kings, Large, Standard Speed, Continents, All DLC game we've got going with 10 players. The game has just started and one of the players unfortunately had to leave due to moving house and the patch rendering his game unplayable.

Let me know if you're interested, either here or by PM.

Yeah i can sub this. Am i neighbor with EEE? :mischief::D

Yeah i can sub this. Am i neighbor with EEE? :mischief::D

Hopefully not. :p It's still early and I only met Persia.

I think the game is in the public pool, so if you can check there and maybe you can directly join.

I didn't see anything that let me join the game.

What? EEE is Maya? :eek:

I immediately surrended...:suicide:

Spoiler :
:joke:

Top Bottom