What are you watching on Youtube right now? Part III.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borachio

Way past lunacy
HOW TO ADD YOUTUBE TO YOUR POSTS!!!!
1. First, make the tags, by clicking on Youtube icon
2. Go to your video and look up at the link. Copy this part 'Jkxm5UTe-Xg' it is different for every video. Basically whatever is after this " watch?v= "
3. Go back to your post, and paste what you have between the
>Link to video.

Link to video.?wmode=opaque" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Part I

Part II

Link to video.>Link to video.

Oops. Moderators plz delete/merge...

Took you people bloody long enough to set up the new thread.

Link to video.

The claims contained within are what the mormon religion was actually founded on. Many modern Mormons now try to distance themselves from these views simply because of their blatant absurdity, yet still cannot manage to simply walk away from their religion, such is the power of the constraints of religion on the mind. Despite these absurdities, millions of Americans call themselves Mormons today.

Is this true? I mean, what I know about Mormons is that it's American, basically Christianity, has a Book of Mormon, and is something to do with the Osmonds.

Are these "absurd" claims outside the possible cosmology of Christianity? I really wouldn't know.

edit: It's nuts, isn't it?

Is this true? I mean, what I know about Mormons is that it's American, basically Christianity, has a Book of Mormon, and is something to do with the Osmonds.

Are these "absurd" claims outside the possible cosmology of Christianity? I really wouldn't know.

edit: It's nuts, isn't it?

It's probably best to just let people know what it's about and let them decide for themselves.

Yet if you compare the cartoon to this on the Mormons, where they come across as pretty much conventional family-oriented reasonable people, I have to ask what does matter if the underlying cosmology is weird? I mean, Genesis strikes me as weird stuff, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom