Settler DI

Lelouch

Co-Epic Emperor
Commemorating my return to the forums, I have decided to make a divine intervention, but not just any DI, a DI on settler where you can mess with me so bad and i still can come out on top. and now for the rules:

Teh Rules
Spoiler :
I.Thou shalt announce your intentions.
--(Be sure to "got it" so we don't run into continuim errors. We reserve the right to ignore not announced updates)

II. Thou shalt not Intervene if you were the last deity to intervene, and thou shalt only intervene once per waking
--(You may only intervene once per my update, and you must wait for another God to intervene before intervening again.)

III. Thou shalt not reveal the secrets of knowledge or the heavens to mortals that are not AI's
--(No units or techs should be revealed to any civilization if they are not in the current or previous era of the player)

IV. Thou shalt not use your powers for cataclysmic destruction
--(Remember, less is notmore. Be subtle as apocalyptic as you feel. It is far more interesting entertaining for everyone if you make changes like just tearing giant swathes of ice through my cities than if you form a choke with mountains . Basically, I will only reject saves in which you WB zap me or use the Change all plots to ocean function)

V. Thou shalt reveal yourself to the mortal with grace.
--(Everyone loves a good story, and if you decide to contribute to it, be creative! Choose a name and domain [i.e., Winston, the Sea God] that you govern, even if the characters don't know it's you acting)

VI. Thou shalt be vindictive as you feel like, and thou may halt progress at thou's whims.
--(However, please do not murder other gods stuff)

VII. Thou shalt not be unnecessarily nice to the puny mortal.
--(I do not need a stack of thirty Level 9 Praetorians to win my fights. You do not need to fill my BFC with flood-plain grassland goldmine hills next to rivers. The only exception to this is if you genuinely make me work my ass off to get it, and even then it not ought to be as good as the dream city outlined above.)

VIII. Thou shalt reward him for piety, and thou shalt offer him redemption for his punishments.
--(If you give me a quest and I succeed, reward me! If it was easy don't give me a big bonus, and if it was hard I am going to be miffed if I get another Great Prophet for all my hard work. Likewise, if you punish me, tell me how I can fix it!)

IX. Thou shalt not war with the other gods. Much.
--(Obviously there's going to be some strife between those who would support Ragnar's Conquest, and those who would seek to protect the world from his tyranny. Having said that, Gods are not allowed to reverse the effects of an intervention without waiting for the update after the effects have been felt. This includes quests. In fact, you would do well to leave the other god's quests alone entirely. If you want me to do yours instead, make it more interesting or more lucritive)

X. Thou shalt obey the natural order of things, and of time, and of destiny.
--(There is a storyline going on here. Do try and fit in. Do not take great lengths to completely detract from it. Be smart.)

XI. Thou shalt abuse your architectural omniscient nature.
--(Don't add wonders that don't already exist. In fact you could fill all the cities in the world with Great Libraries)

FAQ

Q: Another God has already edited the save this turn. Can I do it too?
A: Yes, but you may not undo their changes. Take their save and edit it. Also, you may only edit once per turn.

Q: I have this cool idea that only slightly violates your rules, but it's really cool!
A: Just keep in mind I have the ability to reject any save I deem over-the-top.

I expect to be effed up in this game. please don't hold back at all.
played ten turns, popped a settler from a tribal village and thats bout it, zulu nation, quick speed

Attachments

• Settler di.CivBeyondSwordSave
    61.8 KB · Views: 72
GOD LIST:
Kira, God of Justice delivered via Death and everything going exactly as planned. [Daedwartin]
MoreEpicThanYou, God of Epicness, smiting those who do not believe in his Epicness, and making stuff explode. [see god's name]
Herikot - the God of Suffering and King of the Torture Chambers[trexeric]
Atom, the... god... thing... of things that are nuclear.[Cived]
Markatros, god of cartography.[CivDad]

Reserved for list of gods
Kira, God of Justice delivered via Death and everything going exactly as planned.
devoted to creating a world peace using death. Events always go according to his plan.
Hehehehe MUHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I am MoreEpicThanYou, God of Epicness, smiting those who do not believe in his Epicness, and making stuff explode.

Kira, God of Justice delivered via Death and everything going exactly as planned.
devoted to creating a world peace using death. Events always go according to his plan.
Hehehehe MUHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
feel free to start editing at any time
EDIT:
I am MoreEpicThanYou, God of Epicness, smiting those who do not believe in his Epicness, and making stuff explode.
and in the time it took for me to type that message, another god had already arrived.

Herikot - the God of Suffering and King of the Torture Chambers

Herikot is devoted to make all who oppose him suffer. And all those who serve him, for that matter. He inflicts a fate worse than death, eternal torture. But if you endure through all torture and suffering he throws at you, you will be rewarded with lush fields of grain and beef.

MoreEpicThanYou has nothing to say about his intervention, except that the signs are not city spots, they are island names. Call them by something else and you WILL regret it. (You'll understand later) Also, Rome is my chosen people.

Not For Lelouch's Eyes
Spoiler :
I gave all civs except the Zulus 2 settlers, 3 workers, and 3 archers. The Romans got an extra one of each. I also divided the southern continent of the New World into islands and named them all.

Attachments

• settler di.CivBeyondSwordSave
    64.2 KB · Views: 44
Kira demands you research Paper before Optics and Music.
Your reward is that all opponents city's will lose 1 garrison or stack(including workers) unit each.
If you fail, you shall lose 1 garrison units in each city and stack(including workers)once paper is actually researched. None of these technologies or those dependent on researching them can NOT be gifte
Justice requires this to all be known to you. for you to know your punishment if you fail is required for justice.
-Kira
No save edit. I'm just assigning a quest this turn

will play on monday

Joining as Markatros, god of cartography.

NFLE
Spoiler :
Renamed cities and areas and added Paititi, a gold-filled area closed off by mountains and Toromona Warriors(Navy SEALs)

View attachment Settler DI.CivBeyondSwordSave

NFLE
Spoiler :
You do realize that units can pass through mountains that are connected diagonally, right?

NFLE
Spoiler :
Can someone fix that in the next edit?

Herikot, God of Suffering, came to Lelouch in a dream.

The image was dark and blurry. What Lelouch could make out was a prison cell, multiple cells, in fact, but only one was occupied. Inside the one occupied cell was a tall, beat-up prisoner in a grey robe and dark brown hair. Or was it black? Lelouch couldn't tell, since the dream was bark and blurry. The prisoner stood, looking straight at Lelouch and feeling inside his robe as if looking for a weapon that wasn't there.
"Who goes there?" yelled the prisoner, nervously. "Who dares enter the Torture Chambers unannounced? Herikot will be furious when he finds unwelcome guests."
Lelouch attempted to respond multiple times, but found himself unable to speak. When the prisoner stayed unfocused on Lelouch, the king realized he was invisible.
"Show yourself, coward!" the prisoner's voice kept getting shakier and shakier.
"You dare call me a coward?!?" a deep, angry voice rang out behind Lelouch. He turned, and saw a glowing man in black robes with gold lining. His hair was a dirty blonde, what Lelouch assumed was supposed to resemble the wheat he promised in return for passing his trials of suffering. Obviously this was Herikot, God of Suffering and King of the Torture Chambers.
"Sire! I did not mean to insult you," the prisoner said bowing so low, he kissed the ground.
"Of course not. I assume you were talking to our guest, Lelouch, king of the Zulus," smiled Herikot, patting Lelouch on the back roughly. "I called him here to tell him my quest. You see, Gotokaft, I want Lelouch to adopt my ways. Lelouch, I want you to adopt the ideology of slavery within the next turnset."

CHANGES: none.

QUESTS: adopt slavery within the next turnset. It should be more than easy on settler.

playing now

In the infinite expanse that is known as the universe, there exists a world. This world is known as Earth. However, this world is not relevant to this story, so I won't elaborate upon it. However, in this aforementioned universe, there exists another world, very similar to earth. This world's main difference is that the only reason it exists is for its gods to let out their inner troll and manipulate the mortals who live on this planet into killing each other, and for throwing the occasional flaming meteor the size of a small moon at it. This story is about the leader of a group of mortals, who was unlucky enough to be born upon this hellhole. His name is Lelouch.

Joe Johnson(the advisor): Sir! the settler party you sent out to build our second city has arrived and built the city.
Lelouch: Great! I think I'll name it Lelo-
Joe Johnson:Actually, they already named it. its called "Valhalla".

Lelouch::mad:WHAT!
Joe Johnson::eek:
Lelouch: WELL THEN, WE SHALL RESEARCH BRONZE WORKING, AND PROMPTLY ENSLAVE EVERYONE AS PUNISHMENT!
Joe Johnson:Isn't that a bit extreme?
Lelouch: The crazy dictator has spoken! My word is law!
Joe Johnson:actually it isn't, we haven't researched code of laws yet.:groucho:
Lelouch:[pissed]
Joe Johnson: I'll be quiet now.:hide:

Lelouch: :mwaha:Bwahahaha! The day is here, everyone now is personal property of the great Lelouch! LET THERE BE WHIPPING!:whipped::whipped::whipped:
Joe Johnson:This is a great idea:sarcasm:
Lelouch:Thank you very much for agreeing.

Several Hundred years later-
Joe Johnson::hmm:How has nobody aged at all in all this time?
Lelouch:Because I am the most epic thing alive, My epicness is undisputed among the cosmos.
???:Blasphemy! That Man Speaks Blasphemy!:gripe: nothing is more epic than the true god, METY!:gripe:
Lelouch:Your god can't be very epic if his name is "METY", I mean, what kind of lame name is that? And who are you anyway?:nya:
Caesar: I am Julius Caesar, Emperor of Rome, High priest of the church of METY, and th

Lelouch:rolleyes:
Caesar: DID YOU JUST ROLL YOUR EYES!:trouble:
Lelouch::yup:
Caesar: NINJAS! ATTACK!:ninja::ninja::ninja:
Lelouch: What, you think that will scare me? BEHOLD! my glorious army!
:bounce::bounce::sheep::sheep:
WE'VE EVEN GOT SOME OF THESE! :banana::banana::banana:
TO BE CONTINUED...

In the next post, as I have reached my cap for smilies per post
still got paper and killed brennus, will finish rest of story write up tomorrow,

Attachments

• Settler DI.CivBeyondSwordSave
    161.2 KB · Views: 88
Here you go
NOT FOR LELOUCH'S EYES
Spoiler :
I added the statue of liberty, Great lighthouse, colossus, and temple of Artemis. hes going to need them. Rome got a great library, a normal library, and an academy in every city it has. and Epicopolis got all other research boosting buildings as well, including unique buildings. no monastaries. forgot them...also barbs have a LOT of settlers in the new world now...justice needs maintaining. cant let the old world just overpower the new world. also: gave them some technological boosting. they should be capable of fending off most attacks when he arrives. rome is the main anti-zero method developed. do us proud rome. prove to us who is worthy of the mantle of maintaining justice among the nations of the world...

Attachments

• Lelouch AD-0001.CivBeyondSwordSave
    165.7 KB · Views: 40
Several Hours later...
Lelouch: Your Gods lame! I'm the most epic! And even Joe here is more epic than METY!
Joe:You really think so, great and epic Lelouch? than– HEY!
Lelouch::cowboy:
Caesar: I TOLD YOU! HIS NAME ISN'T METY! It's More Epic Than You!
Lelouch:METY, METY, Mety, Mety.:snowlaugh:
Caesar: I'm leaving.
Lelouch: Well, at least they're nobody important.
Joe: actually, they are the largest and most powerful nation alive.
Lelouch: :hmm::wow:th-this isn't good.
Joe:nope
Lelouch:WE MUST KILL BRENEUS!
Joe:wait we haven't introduced him yet!
Lelouch: We wasted all the introduction time on that exchange between me and caesar.
Joe:We Have to do something!
Lelouch:fine.

The Zulu people began training impi's at an extreme rate, devestating the economy. As soon as the impi's were finished learning which end of the stick is the pointy one, they were sent into battle with the celtic troops. Luckily for them, the celts didn't even remember to tell their men not to hold their axes by the blades, and thus they were destroyed shortly.\

After the war, Lelouch decided to research paper.
Lelouch: PAPER!
Scientists:What?:confused:
Lelouch: RESEARCH PAPER!
Scientists:What is paper?
Lelouch: :dunno: Thats your job to figure out, not mine.
Scientists::wallbash:yessir.
hundreds of years later...

Head Scientist:Great Leader! we have discovered paper.
Lelouch: Paper? Whats that?
Head Scientist::twitch:
To Be continued...

Top Bottom