Civ5 Ancient Unit Pack 19 : Crusader

danrell

Warlord
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note :
Please download the "Edited Animations and Effects" if you want to see the unit work correctly!

Edited Animations and Effects : http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=11586187&postcount=2

Tutorial : Gedemon - Add a new unit in the game

Download :
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=20129

Great job on those new packs, again :goodjob:

And great stuff for scenario here.

Agreed, all new packs look awesome! :king:
One thing for the crusaders: maybe you could do the 3rd big crusader order, the Teutonic Knights too?

Agreed, all new packs look awesome! :king:
One thing for the crusaders: maybe you could do the 3rd big crusader order, the Teutonic Knights too?

I merged Teutonic and Germany, do I need to make\differentiate between the Teutonic and germany ? I don't known :confused:

Attachments

• Knight_German.jpg
    Knight_German.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 4,245
Maybe it's better separated
There were so many unique looking medieval units in the HRE
Many of them could be used as unit art for medieval Germany

Great units! Nice to see these are back, danrell!

For what civs should these be used, or are there going to be some Crusader civs by someone? These would look great being given to some City-states too, like Valletta, Jerusalem and some central European ones (Antwerp, Wittenberg, Zürich...)...

Hi danrell:
inspired by the holy cross unit, I wonder if you have interest in making a mongolian tent (Yurt) unit (actually Civ4 has one in their official mongol mod). Such a unit has been discussed in the forum before and would definitely be interesting.

Top Bottom