C2C Italian translation

Hale_9204

Warlord
Hi guys

after a lot of time of just reading your forum and playing your mod I decided to help improving it.
I don't know anything about modding, but I think I'm able to translate the entries about units, techs and so on
I already translated some documents as a test, and what I translated is working correctly =)
I wanna ask you where I have to work: I mean, I work on vanilla V26, then post the translated files in this thread so that someone can merge them in the SVN, or do I have to work directly on the SVN?

PS I know that Italian is not a language talked in lot of countries (like spanish or french) so this translation is less useful, but if someone wants to join and help me is welcome

PS2 does someone know a good translating program (google translate is horrible)

You could just post your translations in this thread so somebody could put then into the svn. I think
Trying to learn italian right now so i might try to use you translations

We love translators! Get with Calvitix, our most prominent translator (he works the French angle) for guidance on how to get your translations underway.

Hale_9204 Thanks.

I will look at incorporating this unless someone else has already started that is. And yes I do merge it not overwrite stuff. ;)

New translations done =)

all the files are located in C2C/Assets/XML/Text

Note all the files come from v26 (I didn't dowmload v27 yet); @DH would it be easier to you for merging the files if I use the SVN?

Note(2): in the "Heroes" file I translated only the lines about achievements, the merchant fleet (just after the achievements) and I translated some names of the heroes; i did not translate the pedia and strategy entries for heroes (it would take me a lot of time, and I wanted to upload this files as soon as I could)

Attachments

• ITA_translate4.zip
    318.7 KB · Views: 179
New translations done =)

all the files are located in C2C/Assets/XML/Text

Note all the files come from v26 (I didn't dowmload v27 yet); @DH would it be easier to you for merging the files if I use the SVN?

Note(2): in the "Heroes" file I translated only the lines about achievements, the merchant fleet (just after the achievements) and I translated some names of the heroes; i did not translate the pedia and strategy entries for heroes (it would take me a lot of time, and I wanted to upload this files as soon as I could)

It make no difference:)

Actually it did make a difference. There were a lot of entries made in the promotions, units and terrain made after your translations, so you may need to do look at those four files again. I just loaded the translations to the SVN.

Finally, I found some time to make some translations
all the files are located in the subfolders of ...../Assets/Modules/Alt_timelines
I haven't translated the files in the Megafauna subfolder, I will do it later

Attachments

• ITA_Alt timelines.zip
    26.3 KB · Views: 166
Top Bottom