European Wars: Russian Armies from High Medieval To Late 19th C

imperator1961

Last of the Mohicans
Here my new pack: Russian Armies. From Left to right as usual:

High Medieval
Archer, Crossbowman, Horse Archer, Horseman, Knight, Spearman, Swordsman.

Late Medieval
Archer, Crossbowman, Horse Crossbowman, Horseman, Knight, Spearman, Swordsman.

16th Century
Aristocratic Heavy Cavalry, Arquebusier, Artillery, Caliverman, Pikeman, Reiter, Steltsi, tatar Horse Archer, Feudal Archer, Oprichnick Light Cavalry.

17th Century
Artillery, Cossack, Dragoon, Foot Cossack, Front Rank Swordsman, Musketeer, Pikeman, Strelet, Urban Cossack.

Early 18th Century
Artillery, Cossack, Dragoon, Fusilier, Grenadier, Life Guard Heavy Cavalry

Mid 18th Century
Artillery, Cossack, Cuirassier, Dragoon, Hussar, Fusilier, Grenadier, Light Infantry.

Late 18th Century
Artillery, Cossack, Cuirassier, Dragoon, Fusilier, Grenadier, Hussar, Light Infantry.

Artillery, Cossack, Cuirassier, Dragoo, Fusilier, Grenadier, Hussar, Light Infantry.

Mid 19th Century
Artillery, Cossack, Cuirassier, Dragoon, Grenadier, Hussar, Infantry, Light Infantry

Late 19th Century
Artillery, Cossack, Cuirassier, Drragoon, Early Machinegun, Grenadier, Hussar, Infantry, Light Infantry.

DOWNLOADS
Part I Part II Part III Part IV Part V
Part VI Part VII Part VIII

THANKS!!!!!!!!! THANKSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!! THAAAAAANKS!!!! I'm making small war-only scenarios of Balaclava and Porth Arthur and I will find a lot of use for some of those units...

BTW: I think you have to change the name of the thread... ;)

BTW2: have you planned a japanese line of units, even if not for European Wars?

THANKS!!!!!!!!! THANKSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!! THAAAAAANKS!!!! I'm making small war-only scenarios of Balaclava and Porth Arthur and I will find a lot of use for some of those units...

BTW: I think you have to change the name of the thread... ;)

BTW2: have you planned a japanese line of units, even if not for European Wars?

Thanks Don Pepito. I have changed the name of the threat. I have done an exclusive Japanese line unit for a ShiroKobbure's Mod but I think that he agree I will post only the 1905-1906 units.

Thanks Don Pepito. I have changed the name of the threat. I have done an exclusive Japanese line unit for a ShiroKobbure's Mod but I think that he agree I will post only the 1905-1906 units.

So thank you and ShiroKobbure, grazie mille, domo arigato!!!!! :) :) :)

Superb! Mille grazie, mi fratello!

Great as always.
Thanks.

However I still must bring up the issue with Horse Archers. Being in one flc in which he dismount, fire 1 arrow then mounts his horse.
I haven´t tried out the effects in-game, but doesn´t it look kind of strange.
I know it´s a problem to get the flow correct but since attackA is repeating he will dismount,fire,mount,dismount,fire,mount until he finally mounts a last time before the victory or death flc steps in.

Thinking fast he should have a attacka, dismounting and fire, then a attackb fire on foot. That attackb will continue until victory or death ON foot.
However then comes problem number 2.
He actually die on the horse.
It´s a bit hmmm. Then lots of works has to be done and that I can´t press.

However since the units are so great one can live with it to be sure.
But it could be thought on.

Once more I hope you don´t take this as very destructive critics, but just a notice.

Fantastic new units. Thank you very much.:goodjob:

By the way, the file "russian_swordsman_HM_lg.pcx" is incorrect.

Bow to Imperator! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
It's not just a word. The quantity & quality (it raises from packs series, it's not a standing at just some level), the beauty & the pleasure you gives us, Andrea, deserves absolute respect to you.
THANK YOU! GRAZIE!

Although I do understand Imperator is a very busy person with lots of stuff to do (WW2 packs, YEAH!), so I humbly would make a concrete request.
Spoiler :
There are not many today's quality units for Balkan Nations, although they exist for Medieval era (I keep in mind good units from Micaelus) - there are no units for Ancient Times. So request is: Dacian (warrior, archer, spearman, swordsman, horseman) pack (5 units total). And, if it's interesting for you, Andrea, it'd be great to see a HM/LM Hungarian Kingdom pack. Also, I'd like to ask you to release your Medieval Japanese units separate from Shiro's scenario as they have their own value outside the scenario. These are just humble requests, I'm VERY grateful for all your work already, so it's up to you whether it's interesting for you or not. Thank you! :)

Although I do understand Imperator is a very busy person with lots of stuff to do (WW2 packs, YEAH!), so I humbly would make a concrete request.
Spoiler :
There are not many today's quality units for Balkan Nations, although they exist for Medieval era (I keep in mind good units from Micaelus) - there are no units for Ancient Times. So request is: Dacian (warrior, archer, spearman, swordsman, horseman) pack (5 units total). And, if it's interesting for you, Andrea, it'd be great to see a HM/LM Hungarian Kingdom pack. Also, I'd like to ask you to release your Medieval Japanese units separate from Shiro's scenario as they have their own value outside the scenario. These are just humble requests, I'm VERY grateful for all your work already, so it's up to you whether it's interesting for you or not. Thank you! :)

First thanks to all for the comments.
As for Balkan units they are in my wishlist of things to do. And the Dacian also. The japanese are much difficult, but if someone would send to me images of the unit needed, in the form High Medieval, Late Medieval, 16th C, 17th C, Early 18th C and so on....

Top Bottom