Zlatko

CIW
Creatures in War (Voting)

Main Creatures in War Thread is here:
[BTS] Creatures in War [CIW] [Mod in the making] [Need some support and ideas]

Description for every offered vote:
1) Creatures in War will finish in Medieval/Renaissance Era
Description:
Research will finish in Medieval/Renaissance Era with some magic techs, some races will have musketman, some powerful rider, some extra double swordsman etc.
Pikeman, Knight, Maceman, Longbowman, Musketman, Mage, Special Unit 1, 2, 3. are max upgrading units!

2) Creatures in War will finish in Industrial Era
Description:
Research will finish in Industrial Era with some magic techs. This mean: Steam tanks, Steam ships, Riflemans, Industial Cannons, Steam planes or Dragons (Air Units). We will must make some new special techs!

3) Creatures in War will finish in Modern Era
Description:
This mean Creatures in War WW2 Units, Marines, Tanks, Modern Armors, Jet Fighters.
I will make new Infantry, Rifleman, Marine, Paratrooper, Sam Infantry for every nation (For example:Orcish Marine, Goblin Infantry, Lizard Rifleman etc). Tanks, planes, ships will stay same as from Civ4BTS!

4) Creatures in War will finish in Future Era
Description:
Far away future!!! With some futuristic guns and rockets (Skaven Future Marine, Chaos Rocket Trooper, etc), space ships, Giant robots etc.
Robots, Tanks, Planes, Ships are the same for every nation.

I think this votes will help me what to do, because i now don't know what to choose, so please vote and post your comment and ideas.

I think everything after industrial might be strange for a fantasy mod :dunno:.

Strange but awesome! It would be a nice change to imagine a modern era for such a world!

You are all right. Medieval/Renaissance Era can be similar as "Lords of the Rings" game, "Warhammer Mark of Chaos" game..
Industrial Era can be similar as "Rise of Nations Rise of Legends" game.
Modern Era can be similar as "Resistance Fall of Man" game.
Future Era can be similar as "Warhammer 40k Dawn of War 2" game.

I seriously do not wish to see lizards riding around in a jeep

So I opened a new thread to see what's interesting and what's not. This will be much more difficult because everyone has an opinion and everyone likes something different. I hope that will help me this vote.

I think up to Industrial Era, but it will be beter than instead of that you put Steampunk! It will be really cool.

IMO, you should stop at Industrial/Steampunk. However, I recommend you do things step by step. First get everything done for the medieval era. After that consider adding more eras.

IMO, you should stop at Industrial/Steampunk. However, I recommend you do things step by step. First get everything done for the medieval era. After that consider adding more eras.

Nice advice. Maybe make 3 CiW First Medieval, second Industrial and third Future.

I vote for Industrial, since we don't have Steampunk as choice :D

But I agree, you should finish up until Medieval, then progress to Industrial/Steampunk.

I vote for Industrial, since we don't have Steampunk as choice :D

But I agree, you should finish up until Medieval, then progress to Industrial/Steampunk.

Thank you :)

I just LOVE the idea of a future-era fantasy mod (Fantasy as in imaginary creatures) because fantasy stories always seem to be set in the medieval era. Imagine Orcish Tanks! Or elven gunships! Or dwarf battleships! No-one ever seems to think about what would happen if the various creature races discovered modern technology! How would they blend it with their culture? The possibilities are endless! It would just be SO AWESOME!!!

I just LOVE the idea of a future-era fantasy mod (Fantasy as in imaginary creatures) because fantasy stories always seem to be set in the medieval era. Imagine Orcish Tanks! Or elven gunships! Or dwarf battleships! No-one ever seems to think about what would happen if the various creature races discovered modern technology! How would they blend it with their culture? The possibilities are endless! It would just be SO AWESOME!!!

I've thought of it! It's just that there aren't that many units for those eras. The dwarves, after the Renaissance, have to make due with simply smaller versions of the default graphics. The Orcs don't have an option, though the recent Orcish Infantry and Marine are very helpful.

Maybe some 40k stuff for the future era orcs?

Your Core maybe will give more Life and more interesting gameplay your ideas are wonderful :) and @platyping's python are very interesting i love their work :D

I've thought of it! It's just that there aren't that many units for those eras. The dwarves, after the Renaissance, have to make due with simply smaller versions of the default graphics. The Orcs don't have an option, though the recent Orcish Infantry and Marine are very helpful.

Maybe some 40k stuff for the future era orcs?

Nice ideas but for now a can change marines, infantries, machine guns its not problem NIFSKOPE can do that, but tanks, planes, battleships, hm for that will be lots of work but for now i have no much time (i have 6 Colloquiums in November, uff i must learn learn and learn, but i spend some free time for moding :D ) i can use from Modern Units section use another tanks, battleships, etc :) If I have time maybe learn some powerful graphic program. For FUTURE CiW (Creatures in War) i planing THIS MAPSCRIPTS.

Top Bottom