Custom Civs for TTT

dacubz145

Deity
List of Civs that Travel Through Time is looking for to be made, if you are interested in making any in this list or any others please post

Africa
-Loango
-Makuria
-Kush - Dacubz145
-Kanem
-Aksumite
-Barotseland
-Ptolemaic Kingdom
-Nri
-Waalo

North America
-Anasazi -SOG
-Hohokam
-Mogollon
-Patayan
-Q'umarkaj
-Powhatan

South America
-Wari Empire
-Tiwanaku
-Muisca

Europe
-Luxembourgh
-Bosporan Kingdom
-Gepidia
-Wessex - Bryce3
-Leichenstein
-Odrysian Kingdom
-Francia
-Bosnia

Middle East
-Akkadian Empire - Constantinople
-Trebizond - Constantinople/Dacubz
-Ḥimyar
-Durrani Empire
-Phrygia
-mitanni

Asia
-Guptan Empire
-Sikh Empire
-Banten Sultanate
-Pandyan
-Funan
-Langkasuka
-Ahom Kingdom

Pacific
-Papua
-Rapa Nui

Constantinope, I am not sure which other ones you are working on so if htere are any others tell me and i will right that in the post above
I'm working on Papau, but I'm having trouble. I've got a UB but no UU or LH. I've mainly been looking for a leader but I can't find any...

...but here are the one's I've made.
I, unfortunately, deleted most of the Akkadian stuff so all that's there is the UU and flag.

Attachments

• civs.zip
    608.7 KB · Views: 266
Sorry, I don't think I can make a complete Papuan civ, I can't find any LHs. I'll make you Luxembourg if you still need the civ.

Here is Luxembourg.

Attachments

• civ.zip
    189.2 KB · Views: 248
thanks that looks good and added it in :goodjob: do you have any interest in the others listed above? if not i can come up with more or you could throw ideas out there

also you are good at creating buttons, whatprogram do you use becasue i cant seem to figure out how to do it in GIMP.

(sorryfor late response i thought i had already responded)

thanks that looks good and added it in :goodjob: do you have any interest in the others listed above? if not i can come up with more or you could throw ideas out there

also you are good at creating buttons, whatprogram do you use becasue i cant seem to figure out how to do it in GIMP.

(sorryfor late response i thought i had already responded)

I'll make Trebizond for you, I need that civ anyway.

I use gimp, I found a pre-set button maker file floating around here in the forums.
I paste a 64x64 image on the same layer as the Brazilian flag.

Attachments

• flag_buttonmaker_gimp.zip
    15.8 KB · Views: 250
Here's Trebizond, I couldn't get the teamcolor flag to work, I tried multiple times. Maybe it's just the flag itself... If you want, you can try it, I left copies of the flag.

Attachments

• Trebizond.zip
    337.8 KB · Views: 292
With all these civilizations you are making do you plan on creating a mod or are you just creating a mod for self use?
I'm creating a mod for self-use and am probably not going to upload it.

I'll make you the kingdom of Aksum next and that might be the last civ I make for you, I'm working on another civ mod right now.

I'm creating a mod for self-use and am probably not going to upload it.

I'll make you the kingdom of Aksum next and that might be the last civ I make for you, I'm working on another civ mod right now.
Well if you're ever interested or out of things to mod I have several ideas for TTT mods that I'd like to see someone else take the lead

Wessex stats:
Civ Description: Wessaxon Empire
Short Description: Wessex
Adjective: Wessaxon
Leader: Alfred the Great (from this mod)
UB: Burh (Replaces Wall)
UU: Not sure yet, some sword replacement with good attack/defense against melee?
Flag

Spoiler :
(This may seem to have come out of nowhere, so if you need to know Dacubz and I have been discussing this for a while, if you count 2 days as a while)

Thanks. Could you make the UB, I'm making a start on the XML

What do you think about Cynegils as a second LH?
Yes. Only thing is no-one really knows whats he looked like so we'd have to find a generic LH for him

I can't do modular though, I tried once and failed miserably.
And I suggest that we both try and find a suitable UB, i'll look in a minute

I can't do modular though, I tried once and failed miserably
Modular is very easy to learn, and is much better.

Don't start modular from scratch, because 1) it is easeier to screw up, 2)takes to long

What you do is take an existing modular civ from someone else (or once you create your first, just take your own) and edit it. Nothing can go wrong, all you are doing is editing the info that is already there, you can do one of my civs if you please, and if you run into any problems, I will fix it, and explain to you what went wrong

Well, thats what I tried last time but i'll give it another go. I'm guessing the first step is to rename all the files to, for example, Wessex_CIV4CivilizationInfos from Austria_CIV4CivilizationInfos or whatever. Is there anything else I need to change or do I just then change the XML?

Top Bottom