TSG44 Results and Congratulations

Hammer Rabbi

Deity
GOTM Staff
A list of the submissions for this game is assembled here. The list is compiled by date and also by score.

First place :trophy: goes to Arilian with a 1640 AD Culture victory (t238). :high5:

Second place :trophy2nd: goes to Arnold_T with a 1645 AD Culture victory (t239) while :trophy3rd: goes to AE_ with a 1660 AD Culture win (t242). :thumbsup:

This game had 72 submissions! :goodjob:
Congratulations to the trophy winners and :thanx: to all who played this game and participated in the discussions. :clap:

Special thanks to AlanH for keeping the submission system working. :goodjob:

For those wishing to compare games, AlanH has created a replay facility for your use. Please check it out. :cool:

It seems there is a small error.

It was a cultural game

First place goes to Arilian with a 1640 AD Domination victory (t238)

gah! of all the things to miss in the copy/paste. i was worried i got the winners wrong so I dont feel AS bad about it but yeah, my apologies, haha.

Not so different anyway if you check the AA report, just some people did not uploaded it.

tried submit when after action 43 went up but then was closed allready
- well purly my fault the deadlines are specified clearly - still buit weired that its like 2 weeks between the deadline and this thread

whatever been interesting to see how fast u can finish occ with op land

- well purly my fault the deadlines are specified clearly - still buit weired that its like 2 weeks between the deadline and this thread
Game ended on the 15th, actually the morning of the 16th here. Thread was up on the 20th, how about 5 days? :crazyeye:

Congrats to the winners!

Now, how do I download the save games from the results table?
I get

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /saves/gotm80044/Arilian_C504401.Civ5Save on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Yeah, there is something going on with the server? Checking it out.

Will let you know when we have a resolution.

Update:

Alan has fixed the download problem. You should be able to download saves again.

The replay facility is another matter. Please give us a bit of time to get the replay facility back on line for TSG44.

Top Bottom