Special Units​

GREECE
Greek Peltast & Spartan Hypomeione

ROME
Gladiators

CARTHAGE
Hannibal's Mercenaries

CREDITS​

Mycenae Swordsman and the head of the Mycenae Spearman are originally from Zhuge_Liang of the RTW mod Troy Total War

The Roman Republic units are originally from Europa Barbarorum mod for RTW

Carthage Coastal Warrior is originally from Jarlaxe of the RTW mod Hegemonia City States and the Carthage Citizen Militia is originally from Europa Bararorum.

The Greek Peltast and Spartan Hypomeione are originally from Tone of the RTW mod Roma Surrectum II

The Roman Gladiators, except the Velites, are origially from King Louise Assurbanipal, unit modder for the TW series. The Velites are originally from the RTW base game. I have changed the textures from five units to make nine units.

The Nubian, Numidian, Iberian & Gaul mercenaries are originally from Algaman's Carthago Unleased units pack for RTW. The Libyan mercenary is originally from Jarlaxe of the RTW mod Hegemonia City States.

Thanks and Enjoy!!

JTitan

Part 1 - Mycenae Warriors, Roman Republic, Carthage Coastal Infantry & Citizen Militia

http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=20321

Part 2 - Greek Peltast, Spartan Hypomeione, and Hannibal's Mercenaries

http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=20322

Part 3 - Roman Gladiators

http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=20323

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Attachments

• Gladiators(full).jpg
    Gladiators(full).jpg
    339.8 KB · Views: 4,797
  • Mercenaries.jpg
    Mercenaries.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 4,336
  • JTitans Med Warrior.jpg
    JTitans Med Warrior.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 4,220
  • Peltast.jpg
    Peltast.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 4,073
Very nice! Thank you!

They're converted from Civ4, so yes, they exist, check the Unit Graphics forums for Civ4, they'll be there...somewhere...

They're converted from Civ4, so yes, they exist, check the Unit Graphics forums for Civ4, they'll be there...somewhere...
If I've understood correctly, those models are from RTW mods, not civ4.

They look really great! But I must be doing something wrong. The ranged units have no javelins. Someone else with this problem?

Amazing job really JTitan. I plan on putting these to good use at some point. I should rehash my scenario I had deal with the Trojan War. It was an excellent scenario, which I created right after CiV vanilla came out. I lost it after a hard drive crash wiped my PC out at the time. Might you have any Trojan infantry or bowmen about? I see you have the Mycenae Greeks from the Troy Total War mod. A Trojan scenario is a possibility after I get done with my new WWI scenario. Just the map itself is taking a lot of time.

Might you have any Trojan infantry or bowmen about? I see you have the Mycenae Greeks from the Troy Total War mod. A Trojan sceanario is a possibility after I get done with my new WWI scenario.

I plan on doing a few greek sets for a mod I'm planning w/ Troy included but that won't be for a long time. First I am going to finish all the warriors for the remaining civs then will do some fantasy and WWI infantry units. I was also thinking about making a unit pack for the minor civs.

I plan on doing a few greek sets for a mod I'm planning w/ Troy included but that won't be for a long time. First I am going to finish all the warriors for the remaining civs then will do some fantasy and WWI infantry units. I was also thinking about making a unit pack for the minor civs.

Sounds good can't wait.

Great work on these models JTitan! :)

How can I add only the Carthaginian Warriors to the game? They look fantastic.
Will these units be included in the next update of the R.E.D modpack?

Also I don't really like Hannibal's mercenary unit, it looks way too large.

Great work on these models JTitan! :)

How can I add only the Carthaginian Warriors to the game? They look fantastic.
Will these units be included in the next update of the R.E.D modpack?

Also I don't really like Hannibal's mercenary unit, it looks way too large.

download pack 1 for the Carthage Coastal and militia
download pack 2 for the mercs

The units can be placed in the game in different ways. I never put 5 variations in one unit before so it came out very large. I know there is a way to make it normal size, I just don't know how yet. You could also split it into two units, the African Mercs and European Mercs.

I would like to see some of these units in R.E.D and Hulfgars mod packs. But I beleive they would need feedback from the rest of the community to see what they think about it.

I think I'll have the warriors for Rome, Carthage and Greece as you've set them, and may use a mix of the Carthaginian mercs as swordsmen for Carthage.

Top Bottom