TSG 46 Results and Congratulations

Hammer Rabbi

Deity
GOTM Staff
A list of the submissions for this game is assembled here. The list is compiled by date and also by score.

First place :trophy: goes to Arnold_T with a 725 BC (turn 86) Domination victory. :high5:

Second place :trophy2nd: goes to Halcyan2 with a 375 AD (turn 130) Domination victory while :trophy3rd: goes to Attaturk with a 580 AD (turn 139) Domination win. :thumbsup:

This game had 51 submissions! :goodjob:
Congratulations to the trophy winners and :thanx: to all who played this game and participated in the discussions. :clap:

Special thanks to AlanH for keeping the submission system working. :goodjob:

For those wishing to compare games, AlanH has created a replay facility for your use. Please check it out. :cool:

That's odd. I remember reading in after action that Arnold did t.96 and tommynt t.88 ...?

oops! typo. I was wondering why my post didn't generate more conversation.
I'll correct that and post more info about my path to victory when I get a chance this weekend.

tommynt, there were no submissions from you in the results. a lot of people cut/paste into the thread the submission results window after submitting (and remove any personal info like email addresses). that's usually a little proof of the submission in case the results come back with some problems.

That's odd. I remember reading in after action that Arnold did t.96 and tommynt t.88 ...?
Reading about it on the forums and what is actually on the server for submissions are different things. We can only post results for those who submit their games to the server.

Just checked the server and tommy's game is not listed. :hmm:

edit -
I sometimes miss submitting but was pretty sure I submitted this
You should receive an email from GOTM when you submit.

oops! typo. I was wondering why my post didn't generate more conversation.
I'll correct that and post more info about my path to victory when I get a chance this weekend.

First of all, congrats! t86.. I have no idea how that's feasible. It would be really helpful if you could share your road to victory. :)

Yay for the new avatar of ArnoldT! :D

That's odd because i watched T2 yesterday on tv(for the first time in HD :)) and now each time you post something i hear that robotic and cold voice coming from your words :lol:

Congrats for your great finish time :goodjob:

hey glory7,

I've updated my after-action post with more details and pics at http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=478040&page=4

No libraries required. Get Mining, Archery, and beeline to Construction for Composite Bows. If necessary delay getting Construction till you have two armies worth of archers (eight archers), then upgrade.

thank you very much. I basically planned for the same thing, but I got too many cities and waited too long. I upgraded more than 12 archers at the same time I think. I planned on attacking with 3 groups in each direction, but it seems that (and the result certainly shows that :)) your method is much better.

Top Bottom