Wat Phra Kaew is bugged

Canabrava

Prince
After last update when i finish Wat Phra Kaew i can't choose production and can't go to next turn. Mod works fine until this. I tryed reaload but don't reload a lot of things.

@exactly turn 250 i go to click production nothing pops up , i save , then try to reload after deleting cache all that you have listed in common things. ui didn't load visit here, so here i am , man i had a good game going and im really pissed right now . for some reason i think it might have been a conflict with the usefuyl oil mod because at turn 250 exactly i was reveling oil and thats when it went lame. i turned off that mod and tried to reload with the same results , is my game ed or? thanks

Having a similar problem as watchunglava...at some random turn, my "Production" UI stopped working for a city. I can click on "Purchase" then switch to production, but then it doesn't show any new buildings that become available as I research new techs...

on another note, the tech dropdown stopped working as well (it only show 1 or 2 of the 10 available techs, and when I go to the tree, some of the techs I've already researched appear black instead of blue...but it knows I've researched them already, and it allows me to choose later techs)

Using: Unofficial Patch 2.5, G&K Enhanced V1.13.3
Other Mods: Only a bunch of wonders, which I assume wouldn't affect things (but I could be wrong)

I've had the same problem with the production error, though it wasn't brought on by finishing the WPK. I ditched the last updates and am trying out 1.13.3 and 2.5.1; will see if it happens there too.

I also have the exact same problem as op. a solution or fix would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for reporting this, I'm investigating it immediately.

Update: If you have time, please enable error logging, attempt to choose production, and when it bugs out attach your lua.log here. It should contain an error message of what occurred.

Update 2: I believe I found the problem, and I'm tracking it down now.

Update 3: In your Civup mod folder, open this file:

\2_ModTools_Trunk\YieldLibrary\YieldLibrary.lua

Do a find for "BuildingClassYieldModifiers"

Change line 416 from this:
Code:
yield = yield + row.YieldMod

to this:
Code:
yield = yield + row.Yield

I'm checking to see if this fixes it, and if so, I will release a hotfix tonight.

Thank you very much. I applied your fix and it solved the problem ( after reloading few turns back).

Thank you for reporting this, I'm investigating it immediately.

Update: If you have time, please enable error logging, attempt to choose production, and when it bugs out attach your lua.log here. It should contain an error message of what occurred.

Update 2: I believe I found the problem, and I'm tracking it down now.

Update 3: In your Civup mod folder, open this file:

\2_ModTools_Trunk\YieldLibrary\YieldLibrary.lua

Do a find for "BuildingClassYieldModifiers"

Change line 416 from this:
Code:

to this:
Code:
yield = yield + row.Yield

I'm checking to see if this fixes it, and if so, I will release a hotfix tonight.

I'd like to try this don't see this in line 416. If I do a search for "BuildingClassYieldModifiers" there's two functions around line 400 (and one further on). These go:

Spoiler :
Code:
	query = string.format("BuildingClassType = '%s' AND YieldType = '%s'", buildingInfo.BuildingClass, yieldType)
	for row in GameInfo.Policy_BuildingClassYieldModifiers(query) do
		if player:HasPolicy(GameInfo.Policies[row.PolicyType].ID) then
			--log:Trace("%30s %20s %5s", buildingInfo.BuildingClass, yieldType, row.YieldMod)
		end
	end

query = string.format("BuildingClassType = '%s' AND YieldType = '%s'", buildingInfo.BuildingClass, yieldType)
	for row in GameInfo.Building_BuildingClassYieldModifiers(query) do
		if player:HasBuilding(GameInfo.Buildings[row.BuildingType].ID) then
		end
	end

Should the line be changed in both?

\Skodkim

there is no doubt you da man bro. your instructions worked perfect and i am able to continue my game from right where i saved as the bug happened thanks again really

now when i play and i go to choose production when i put the pointer over a certain improvement i want to research say for example seaport , it doesn't pop up how that will improve my game like the statistics of it , did i erase the wrong line or? thanks

even in the civpedia now it gives no info for requirements or how it improves or anything just how many hammers it needs , please advise , thanks

ok i started a new game. played perfect up until this wonder. after following your directions the game still plays fine but after this wonder the info is now missing again , when you scroll over like i explained with the info after this wonder it is gone now .

still want me to log like you asked or ? thanks

Top Bottom