Anasazi Civ for C2C only

strategyonly

C2C Supreme Commander
Here are around 18 NEW units NOT in C2C. Got them from H.R. Personal request by Johny Smith

Also the leaders are what they are, there are NO leaders name or documents for that matter, hardly any info how or who they were back when:dunno: According to Wikipedia/Webster that is.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=20853

This is some of the units i found, i am going to place in more, and anyone that wants to help can and or make suggestions what to change, add etc.

They are known for aligned roads to some astrological phenomenon.

Some go directly over higher ground in order to maintain their alignment.

Another known is irrigation projects and that they would funnel water to a sandstone location that seeps through the Mesas.

For example water would be channeled on top of a site like this, and the water would be collected in the areas below the top of the mesa.

Here is better representation of the people and some of the style.

They domesticated one type of turkey, and did have macaws for pets to collect feathers for trade.

@johny smith

I actually have a Cliff Dwelling building based on this culture that Auto Builds if you have the right requirements. Note that all Housing is auto built in C2C.

Yeah we dont play that unique junk in C2C.

While I am thankful for the interest to make the civ, they are not hunter/gathers. The cliff cities would be better, but all of the cities were not in cliffs. Pueblos have always been farmers that unfortunately had to deal with the raiding tribes of the region. I know the format of the game dictates certain restraints, but this group were farmers, spiritual, egalitarian, and builders.

Wasn't during a game just opened civlopedia. I installed the way you said to back in a think it was the LOTR post. I'm thinking the problem is that for some reason the game could not find the graphics. Also a little thing about the American and Confederecy Civs. Both of their cultures are currently American. For them to work right these would need to be changed to NAmerican

Also a little thing about the American and Confederacy Civs. Both of their cultures are currently American. For them to work right these would need to be changed to NAmerican

You got to remember, these are for the regular version, not the SVN version. Alot of people dont use the SVN, thats why.

SO just wondering why not include this civ into the core?

Also (im posting this here so I don't bump every single mod-mod thread) why not include the American mod-mod, the Confedercy mod-mod, and the Iroquios mod-mod into the core.

(maybe you could even add the LOTR and Star Wars mod-mods into the core, as optional of course (not sure of you can actually do that))

Top Bottom