Crusty's GMR Civ Vs Civ Game

Crustacian

Crusty
GMR Four players.
Cultural, Science, or Domination Victory.
Tiny Archipelago Map: Low Ocean Level, Young Planet, Heavy Rain.

http://multiplayerrobot.com/Game#3415

Civ vs Civ:
No barbs
No Ruins
No Espionage
No City States

The lineup:

Crustacian - Korea
Wloff - Mongolia
SomeoneLikeHim - England
Killeritch - Ottoman "Empire"

Constructive criticism will be considered AFTER the game:beer:, or by anyone who has played these settings or similar ones :think:.

"Discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes" ~Proust

Count me in Crusty! I might request raging barbarians and city states, but the settings as is are fine with me.

Archipelago or just about any other map type is fine with me as well.

Prepare to face the amphibious Mongols!

Edit:

And if you don't want raging hordes, I'll do all the raging for 'em!

I'm up for this. I have a moderate preference for barbarians and a less watery map, but I'm fine with the settings you've suggested.

Alright then.
I will see about something less watery in the map dept. How about low Ocean levels at the least?

I'm thinking Small or Tiny map?
3,000,000,000 years young planet?
Heavy rain setting?

Definitely tiny if there are four of us.

Er, did someone else take it? It didn't work. And you can invite by typing the username into the panel on the right.

Great!
When Farmah picks his Civ, we will start.

I see that Quick seems to be most popular.

How about Standard if no takers on Epoch?

I am sure Marathon would be too long although I like the time length in each era.

Definitely not Epic or marathon. I could roll with standard I guess. For such a small map I think anything else is too much. I like to scale the speed to the map size and number of players.

Alright then.

A new era is born, and the game begins!
Lets have fun and thanks to all for joining!

I can load the save but then I can't do anything. It doesn't freeze but I can't click on anything :(

I uploaded as it instructed, then the small box GMR asked me to upload as well so I did. Maybe it sent twice

It says that it's still waiting for Crustacian to finish his turn. Could you try reverting?

Top Bottom