Catherine's Air Force

Civking5

Prince
I was playing as Japan (immortal, titled axes, epic speed, large map with 30 CSs) when at turn 452 i saw this:

Spoiler :

yes, 46 fighters and bombers in Newcastle. I am going for science victory, but i saw how fast England fell (in two turns), and I know Catherine hates my guts.

ok, at turn 460, this is the situation:

Spoiler :

although i have a nuke ready to deliver next turn.

I would just clobber that city with a quick rocket arty blitz. No need to waste a nuke on it, esp. on slow epic - that would be for creating a nuclear corridor into her cap

I would just clobber that city with a quick rocket arty blitz. No need to waste a nuke on it, esp. on slow epic - that would be for creating a nuclear corridor into her cap

Thank you for suggestion, I took the city in one turn with a blitz without nukes. Destroyed 117 fighters and bombers.

sweet - what does the rest of the world look like though? Is Washington in a position of threat, for instance?

this is the map:

Spoiler :

Washington had a descent size empire, but his cities started falling rapidly as soon as Russia declared war. i decided there is no reason to wait any longer, so i attacked, crushed russia's massive air force.

Wow, it looks like Russia really ran away, huh? Good thing you're not aiming for Domination, or that'd be a pain to deal with.

Top Bottom