End in Era modpack

nokmirt

Emperor
I adjusted these two mods made by Blou Blou for my own purposes to fit games I am currently playing. I figured I would post them here so I can download them on my other pcs easily.

Changes to Classical Era Greece from original Era- Classical Greece.

- Swordsman unit is moved to Metal Casting in the Medieval Era.

-Catapult is moved to Iron Working and requires iron.

The End in WWII mod changes the tech tree slightly and Atomic Theory and Tier 2 Post Modern techs cannot be researched. However, you still will enter the Atomic Era. You just can't build the bomb.

When Brave New World comes out, I want to update this so Rocketry is added in. Then I will move jet fighter there and apply all the created unit jets into the mod for corresponding civs. A jet from a power that builds them will be used by civs who do not have their own unit model. There is no generic WWII jet model without markings currently. At least as far as I know. So, I will make do. In any case it will make the end of the war more interesting. Although researching Rocketry will be quite expensive. WWII jets combat ability will also be adjusted for gameplay balance.

These mods are interesting when going for Domination or VP victories. The End in WWII mod is interesting for Challenge games like 'Feed the Beast', 'Harder Siamese Twins', 'Warmonger's Challenge', among others.

As a bonus I also added in my End in WWI mod, which I made for my earlier WWI scenario.

Attachments

• Triple End in Era Modpack.zip
    53.3 KB · Views: 1,756
Stop in classic era is a good idea without both of the most important bronzeage-warriours, the axeman and the swordsman there ain`t too much drama left

Top Bottom