TSG56 Results and Congratulations

leif erikson

Game of the Month Fanatic
Administrator
GOTM Staff
Supporter
A list of the submissions for this game is assembled here. The list is compiled by date and also by score.

First place :trophy: goes to Neuro with a 1580 AD (Turn 226) Diplomatic victory. :goodjob:

Second place :trophy2nd: goes to bc1 with a 1585 AD (turn 227) Diplomatic victory while :trophy3rd: goes to pkf with a 1630 AD (turn 236) Diplomatic win. :high5:

There were 459 downloads with 33 submissions for this game. :)

Congratulations to the trophy winners and :thanx: to all who played this game and participated in the discussions. :clap:

Special thanks to AlanH for keeping the submission system working. :goodjob:

For those wishing to compare games, AlanH has created a replay facility for your use. Please check it out. :cool:

What is really amazing is how fast Neuro and Arilian play :bowdown: Any tips for faster play ?

My time was so low because I didn't engage in any conquest. Warfare is what takes so long in a game (that and AFKing), and my only war was a short defensive one against William when he wanted my Sri Pada city, and I blew up all his attackers. It turned out ok, because afterwards we became besties.

Most of the second half of this game was "Next Turn" while waiting on RAs to finish up, so there really wasn't much to do.

congrats! I have to admit that warmongering at this map and difficulty was not a great choice for faster finish. I underestimated power of RA at immortal level. Wanted to see how tommynt would approach this map, but he didn't play I guess.

congrats! I have to admit that warmongering at this map and difficulty was not a great choice for faster finish. I underestimated power of RA at immortal level. Wanted to see how tommynt would approach this map, but he didn't play I guess.

I saw the first part of it on youtube, I think he was doing well until a critical barb camp kill didn't turn his way. There is no second part so maybe he got frustrated over bad luck? :confused:

I saw the first part of it on youtube, I think he was doing well until a critical barb camp kill didn't turn his way. There is no second part so maybe he got frustrated over bad luck? :confused:
Really? Interesting.

Why was that barb camp kill so critical?

It was a CS quest, but you will probably have assumed so anyways. I think he was quite late on education already and needed the boost, but I'm just guessing here. It should still be up if he didn't delete it.

Top Bottom