+60 Achievements in BNW?

TheMarshmallowBear

Benelovent Chieftain of the Ursu Kingdom
My Civ 5 achievement increased by 60 achievements :D The time has come!

However, sadly, no new information is availablef rom them as they're simply named NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_NAME_147_10

And pardon for saying this, but FIRST!

Ooooohhhhh :sad: No icons yet...
Oh well, I guess not much information will come from those just yet...

Cool! Keep us in tune

At least I'm proud I'm the first to have spotted this before it flooded :D... although, we kinda know it's useless information xD.. would be funny if this isn't even for BraveNewWorld but unlikely.

I probably would have seen it if I checked my Steam! I even had CiV selected, haha.

If I remember correctly Gods and Kings had 52 new achievements. So it seems that Brave New World will have even more achievements than Gods & Kings. This would point to the direction that they probably have more than 2 scenarios. Even with new systems in BNW it feels weird that BNW would have 8 more achievements when G&K had one scenario more.

If I remember correctly Gods and Kings had 52 new achievements. So it seems that Brave New World will have even more achievements than Gods & Kings. This would point to the direction that they probably have more than 2 scenarios. Even with new systems in BNW it feels weird that BNW would have 8 more achievements when G&K had one scenario more.

But there's a lot more content and new features in BNW than there were in G&K.

Not to mention, I think it's actually illegal for them to hide a "scenario" (misleading advertisment or something?) even if it's better. I'm not sure.

I'm picturing a lot of achievements that are like: build a dig, trade a great work, have only domestic trade in one game, etc. the mechanics will lend themselves to a lot of those sorts of achievements.

But there's a lot more content and new features in BNW than there were in G&K.

Not to mention, I think it's actually illegal for them to hide a "scenario" (misleading advertisment or something?) even if it's better. I'm not sure.

It's not illegal to have hidden features. They're called Easter Eggs.

Ed Beach in chains.

I've never played the scenarios much. I wish they would focus more on the core game. I've never got a good sense how much development time the scenarios use up. Presumably it must be a fair amount in the ones that have customised technology trees.

I hope there's another scenario! I really enjoy some of them, mainly New World and Polynesian.

Even though the achievements aren't named yet, I'm pretty sure that with both Vanilla and G+K some of them accidentally got revealed early, allowing us to find out some additional stuff before it was officially announced. So yeah, might as well keep an eye on them just in case someone slips up. :mischief:

Top Bottom