New Star Wars Unit: AT-TE

Pleb

Jedi Knight
This is the large Republic Walker from Episode II. They were dropped in by Gunships to fight against the Confederacy Battle Droid army.
Note - As I explained in my preview thread, I am unable to make the walker actually move. It just stands still and has an attack flc. If you want to try to make a moving flc for this, just ask me for the bitmap files, and I'll send them to you. I'm sorry I can't do it myself, but it is very complex.

Download Here!

Preview:

yeah, someone also said there's a super battledroid walking flc somewhere too...but i can make that. the AT-TE walking flc is impossible...

Yeah...lol, I can't draw!

Although, for the trooper units I convert, all the death flc's are ones I've made myself, using the converted images.

HEY! :mad: I can't see the preview for some reason! What's happening!?!:confused: :mad: :confused: :mad: :confused: :mad:

i can't see it sometimes...the pictures on the civfanatics server sometimes take ages to load, even on DSL/Cable...

Originally posted by Steph
15 posts... All to revive very old thread, which have been dead for weeks... If you are going to thanks everyone for every unit you can find here, you are not finished...

Well,isn't it what we usually call "spamming" ? :D

Top Bottom