C2C Civpedia Background (Vote)

Hydromancerx

C2C Modder
This topic was made to decide which background we should use for civpedia.

strategyonly's Teepees
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Hydro's Planetscape
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Vote for which you like better or submit your own ideas.

In the words of SO.

I got a better idea, lets start a thread looking for some screens for C2C, and then put up a poll for everyone to vote, then the winner will get a prize, hows that??

Sorry I don't know how to add a Poll, so maybe one of the moderators could add one once we get more submissions.

I love Planetscape.

Do you think you/SO can find/make a screen similar to the loading screen and insert it in Tech Tree?

I'd prefer the one that was used till now. While the Tippis look cool, they just don't fit in the Cosmos part. And the Planet... Well, it does not fit in the Caveman part :crazyeye:

Coolest thing would be something like the cover from Civ 4 Vanilla Game. A loooong picture starting with stonetools on the ground and the more you scroll to the right, the more advanced it will get.
Can you imagine what I mean? :crazyeye:

I like the Earth shot, but what about some stars?

From here.

The night sky has been important in every era, first as the home of the Gods, then as an aid to navigation, and now as the Final Frontier.

I know it wasn't one of the entries- but I vote for the night sky!

ANYONE can submit ONE and IF you get the one that is picked, i would like to see at least 25 different ones, then i will give the "WINNER" $20.00 bucks:eek:, hows that!!!:)

Modder/non-modder doesn't matter!

Frankly speaking, why bother? :p
I like the plain screen we had. It may be boring but it doesn't make my eyes tired while these images, especially dark ones do.

Frankly speaking, why bother? :p
I like the plain screen we had. It may be boring but it doesn't make my eyes tired while these images, especially dark ones do.

Well mainly because, well if WE did that before when people said less is more and then WE said HECK NO "more is more", so goes this, so goes C2C, hows that?:p?

Besides how often do you really look at the screens, maybe 10-20 seconds in an hour??

Besides, this way the PEOPLE have a say, and a VOTE!! now isn't that just great!! And also what the heck, 20 bucks to boot!!

Ehm Why not just add a folder of those Awesome things with a Readme file Explaining how to get them to work???

that way Everyone is happy and Everyone can choose what he likes best

Top Bottom