TSG68 Results and Congratulations

leif erikson

Game of the Month Fanatic
Administrator
GOTM Staff
Supporter
A list of the submissions for this game is assembled here. The list is compiled by date and also by score.

This game was the Zulu Domination game, first BNW game.

First place :trophy: is shared and goes to glory7 with a 100 AD (Turn 119) Domination victory. :bowdown:

Second place :trophy2nd: goes to tommynt with a 325 AD (turn 128) Domination victory while :trophy3rd: goes to bc1 with a 350 AD (turn 129) Domination win. :high5:

There were 394 downloads with 38 submissions for this game. :hatsoff:

Congrats to everyone. Having replayed this GOTM several times now, those are very impressive times!

Shoot! forgot to submit. not that I was in contention for any prizes or anything, but I had a good long streak of submissions going :)

Congrats to the winners - awesome times!

No, just the usual real-life distractions. :)
Usually I submit first, then write my after-action report (sometimes forgetting to write the report).
Looks like this time I did it in reverse for some reason, first writing the report, then forgetting to submit. doh!

Wow !! I just made the top 10, thats awesome! still ages away from the winners tho. congrats to everyone

No, just the usual real-life distractions. :)
Usually I submit first, then write my after-action report (sometimes forgetting to write the report).
Looks like this time I did it in reverse for some reason, first writing the report, then forgetting to submit. doh!

I think I managed to forget to submit at least three in a row now :(
I actually remembered this one, went to look for the save and only had one from t 160, 11 turns before victory turn. And all my autosaves gone as well. I have done that before, forgetting to save after victory and rushing to new game, I was in the midst of the Assyria game at that time and just wanted to get back to it :D

Congrats everyone :goodjob:

Shoot! forgot to submit. not that I was in contention for any prizes or anything, but I had a good long streak of submissions going :)

Congrats to the winners - awesome times!

I also didn't submit (or even play this one). Need to take a break from Civ V for awhile! :lol:

When I went over results, I noticed you hadn't submitted. I was worried that something had happened. ;)

You might have noticed that I didn't submit either. Nothing wrong. Just need to prioritize my time a bit more. That and I've been sucked into playing Crusader Kings 2 lately.... :king:

You might have noticed that I didn't submit either. Nothing wrong. Just need to prioritize my time a bit more. That and I've been sucked into playing Crusader Kings 2 lately.... :king:
I heard that is a fairly common disease for CivFanatics of late. :mischief:

Top Bottom