Large Mafia: None Shall Pass [Sign-Up Thread]

Zack

99% hot gas

Description: A Star Wars cult, a LOTR cult, a Star Wars town, a LOTR town... and maybe something else. This game is something of a throwback to the times when I hosted large games where everyone had a night ability (years ago).

Similar games: Star Wars Mafia: A New Hope, Lord of the Rings Mafia, Legend of Zelda: War of Hyrule, Rubicon

Story: A self-parodying tale of the struggle between LOTR characters and Star Wars characters. The plot does not take itself too seriously, and will hopefully force you to exhale more forcefully through your nostrils.

Bottom Line: If you want to play a big, epic game with lots of factions and night actions, featuring characters from two of the most famous sagas of all time, then this is your game.

Game Features:

• Your favorite Lord of the Rings and Star Wars facing off against each other.

• The "split town" concept taken to the extreme.

• Four main teams dueling it out against each other in a bloody free-for-all. The Star Wars Town, Lord of the Rings Town, Star Wars Cult, and Lord of the Rings Cult all need to eliminate all three other teams in order to ensure victory.

• Those might not be the only teams...

• Although they certainly might be...

• As always, twists and turns.

• Good cover roles. The bad guys could be anyone.

• Everyone has a unique role and at least one ability.

• An ability progression system.

• Investigations are not 100% effective.

• Designed for 39 players.

• Alignment is revealed on death.

PROLOGUE

Five years ago...

"Attention. This is Grand Admiral Zack speaking. I have joyous news to report, so bust out the blue milk and ruby bliels. The prophecy has been consummated in a completely non-sexual manner. We have found what we've been looking for.

"No longer will we have to wander through space, confined on a few Star Destroyers!

"No longer will we have to dwell on the destruction of our galaxy!

"No longer will we have to wonder if we will live another day!

"No longer will we have to listen to the cantina band play the same song over and over again!

"No longer will we have to poop in space!

"No longer will we have to endure 'last night alive' pickup lines!

"No longer will we have to listen to the maddening antics of the likes of Jar-Jar Binks!

"No longer will we have to listen to cliche speeches like this one!"

"Oh, thank God..."

The Grand Admiral ignored the naysayer.

"We have found a new home at last! We have found Middle-Earth!"​

[33 / 33]

choxorn
Jarrema
Arakhor
SamSniped
BSmith1068
Buddhafish
Kennigit
Verarde
spaceman98
Visorslash
Sprig
Nintz
Double A
Darth Feather
topsecret
Takhisis
Backwards Logic
KingMorgan
Askthepizzaguy
Gone 3 the Celt
Stuck in Pi
Dumanios
robbiecon
azzaman333
Camikaze
The Black Knigh
Autolycus
sirtommygunn
dcmort93
Red_Spy
Frozen In Ice
SouthernKing
johnhughthom
----------------------------------------------
All above this have received Role PMs
----------------------------------------------

[2]

JoanK
Alsark

sign me up as a reserve.

The Star Wars soundtrack has been taken down by copyright claim. Just thought you should know.

I put all 10 of my points IN NONE SHALL PASS.

The other game sounds interesting too, but None Shall Pass sounds really freaking amazing.

In.
10 points for Island of Nightmares

Of course, the other game would also be great

Oh yeah, my ten points for None Shall Pass

I'll happily sign up for None Shall Pass, though I'll pass on Island of Nightmares.

Alright, since None Shall Pass seems to be the overwhelming favorite, I'm going to officially change this into the sign-up thread for None Shall Pass.

Burzgûnd (black speech for "dark stone") gazed from his hideaway in the misty mountains. He had been sent here from Mount Gundobad with a small squadron of orcs, to investigate reports of dwarven activity in the region. Suddenly, he heard a strange rumble, as a giant triangle appeared in the sky above him.

"Dagor Dagorath! THE SECOND COMMING OF MORGOTH IS AT HAND!"

He cried, as he bowed before the triangle in reverence. An arrow flying over his head reminded him that he still had dwarves to find, and that he had been on the right track...

In.

Too busy to come up with a witty entrance.

Top Bottom